Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 09:03:11
  • 15 Comments sorted by
  • I don't know which page you're referring to WW? I've just had problems signing in myself, maybe there are techno issues. It does seem like the forum is shedding its old regulars. They'll be back when ( if..) there's a new album..huh. Fair weather friends.
  • It's always been like that WW - no sense at all. Best just ignore it!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 09:02:54
  • Appy61 said:

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 09:02:44
  • I see what you mean WW, what a load of nonsense! Technology- I love it lol :-))
  • I think those message you see WW are the same spam messages that bought the previous site to its knees, but the cannot get in to this 'inner sanctum' now because of the requirement for an invite before you can get access.
    Think of them as a whole swarm of heaven scum laying siege to the Frapp castle but the wall and defences hold strong. Here's hoping they do not develop a Trebuchet !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Maybe they are actually some subliminal coded messages....You Will Buy The Next Frapp Album! ( preaching to the converted, bit pointless).
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 09:02:30
  • Ok, hands up...it was me. Really bored....
    No, not really. I like Alison's re-tweet about the energy channelling thingumywotsit ....I'm doing that now in my painting. Bored people are boring. And yes, I'll try to channel my opiate-induced fuzzy wuzziness into my paintings too- woah!!!!
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 09:02:21
  • I tell you what is a conspiracy here in the UK this week. You might have heard that Man Utd 's stadium was evacuated and an "important" footie match ( sorry for my bias) cancelled due to an unexplored device being discovered in the toilets. It had been there for 4 days apparently. We were told the exps then de-yiked it safely ( inferring that it was a genuine explodable device). Then yesterday the head of the security firm who had laid it and others around the grounds for a mock evacuation / terrorist incident simulation exercise put his hand up and ( grinning broadly) fessed up to having been a numpty and leaving it there.
    Oh come on....please! So, no one would have found it after 4 days?!
    The government aren't going to admit that the exercise involving real crowds was a dummy run are they? Coincidentally (?) the threat level for a terrorist incident originating from N Ireland and threatening the UK mainland rose sharply only the day before. Much cheaper to pay off this gloating guy on TV than compensate and piss off thousands of football fans, even if it was all done in the interest of public safety.
    Am I the only one here in Blighty who saw thru this instantly?
  • That sounds like the painkillers talking Kat !
  • So you don't believe me? You believe the official version? I'm hurt /:)
  • Hey, I believe Elvis lives in Kalamazoo and Lord Lucan regularly rides Shergar naked with Princess Di.
    What do I know
  • Hmmm....you're working for Them. I should've known when I met you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!