Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The tampon thread ( I kill myself sometimes lol)
  • 41 Comments sorted by
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Curious as to why there is a picture of Bono on the wall at the start. I hope this is not because we are essentially talking about c****s here.
    Banana leaf tampons. Won't be the first time a young lady has inserted a banana into her chuff !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It's parody of SJWs or tree huggers or slt
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Did you know that way back in time before the condom was invented, people ( maybe just those in the S Pacific...and Spalding) used to use seashells to fulfil the same function. I jest not. Jeez, that must have been uncomfortable!! Apparently, there was a risk of getting hermit crabs. ( true fact, my added little joke- go Google).
  • I know that a condom is not a tampon. If I didn't I'd be in deep do-do.
  • Seashells?  That had to hurt.
  • Indeed. Gives a new meaning to the word horny! Hell, it's been 20 years since I've been that desperate!
  • I honestly don't understand unless Marquis de Sade was involved.  

Hmmmm, very sad.  Same last name as Sade Adu's first name.  No connection.  I've never known a stronger Soldier of Love than Sade.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-04-28 20:55:04
  • Methinks tha' many o pearl necklace must've been found witin those shells! (Oh lord, I just really disgusted myself) Maybe the men back then had corkscrew shaped thingys? I mean, a shell? Clams on the halfshell? You've been drinking again haven't you Kat- it's ok, I won't say anything..
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Huh. Ok, so now I'm going to have to desperately trawl the Internet to find the evidence! I read it in a book somewhere once but God knows when. I do have a drinking problem, you're right...on so many bloody tablets at the moment that I can't have one! ( I made an exception at the weekend as it was my birthday ).
  • KatRobin said:

Huh. Ok, so now I'm going to have to desperately trawl the Internet to find the evidence! I read it in a book somewhere once but God knows when. I do have a drinking problem, you're right...on so many bloody tablets at the moment that I can't have one! ( I made an exception at the weekend as it was my birthday ).

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Well Happy Belated Birthday Kat! ( Who'd have thought I'd be saying that on the Tampon/seashell condom thread (?!) ) <:-P @};-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I honestly don't understand unless Marquis de Sade was involved.  

Hmmmm, very sad.  Same last name as Sade Adu's first name.  No connection.  I've never known a stronger Soldier of Love than Sade.

Did I ever tell you I met Sade's Mum Annie once? We come from the same town and Annie was the manager of the local maternity unit at the time and we relocated them to new premesis. Never met Sade though. Same age but we went to different schools.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-04-29 19:06:17
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Thanks PG. Ludux- am I getting a ticking off for swearing or is it like what my grammar being rubbish like. And no question mark.
  • I haven't yet found the article about the conch/ condoms but there's another equally fascinating article at www.moco-chocolate.com about the Fascinating ways women have tried to stop pregnancy. Crocodile dung? Weasel testicles? Crikey! Who knew?!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!