Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Live clips
  • 117 Comments sorted by
  • And! And!! And!!! Oh God!!!!! The dancers! I have to marry the dancers!!!!
  • Goldfrapp performed a sizzling version of 'Ooh la la' on the Jay Leno show in 2006. Jay and NBC have been very quick to have uploads on Youtube etc removed (I tried twice). But it seems to stream OK on my website. It's full 1080p quality... pretty unusual for 2006. Alison's jumpsuit is fantastic. Davide's outfit is... well, it's very him. lol

Link
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2015-07-29 17:25:04
  • This won't work for me ~X(
  • ^ Hmm, do you not get a little video player?

I did notice that on my MacBook, the player says 'Loading'. But when I clicked the play button, it played anyway.

I haven't tried it on tablet or mobile. Less likely to work on those.
  • Many thanks Elliot, a stonkingly good performance I hadn't seen before in full HD goodness
    :)
  • When I pressed the play button a line went through it and cancelled it out HJ.
  • ^ Oh, right. Not sure why that happened. What device/operating-system were you using?
  • HJ. I get the same thing as Kat and I am using an IPad as my new laptop is being blended with my old laptop (stay away from Sony kids !) and going Windows 10!
    When I visit your webpage www.orionsoft.co.uk, ( to see if I could find it that way), I just get test1 ?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • ^ Yep, the 'Test' thing is just a default page you see if you don't enter a specific webpage.

The basic video player is an HTML5 control. Most browsers are able to handle HTML5 these days... but it looks like some can't do the video component.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2015-07-31 16:31:29
  • Whole morning

♫fuf♫
    Post edited by LuDux at 2015-12-19 15:38:21
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^What a fab session, LuDux, thank you.
    Alison, live, with a "terrible cold" is still flawless. And "Paper Bag" still does its magic trick of conjuring a world of mist and longing and heart from nothing.
  • That's great Ludux, I've seen a little segment of it before but not the whole lot. Thank you.
  • I have to admit, I have always preferred this song with nipple tassels !
    Bloody fab though Turqs !
  • This is the first time I became aware of Goldfrapp, back in 2003 on Jools Holland.
    I love this black Kepi/ long boots look, and the way she thwaps that theramin !
    Anyone remember the theramin dildo we discussed a year or so ago? Good times !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!