Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 245 Comments sorted by
  • Ponygurl said:

Agreed iuv. Two words she used- "compassion" and "empathy", so important..and what a gracious delivery. I personally have always thought of sex and gender as two separate things. One is of the physical body- one of the mind. We are our minds- our feelings. I don't even feel as if we are separate genders at all- but a range of feelings and expression..it is and has always been within the structure of Nature..a Natural Law. That is what should be taught, in order to eliminate fear. Respect- another perfect word.....oh, if only all of mankind could respect nature. It should be innate- but, it seems it must be taught.

Sex, gender, orientation, etc. all tumble about together like the fragments in a kaleidoscope. Unless, of course, you're well conditioned.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I met a couple of Sisters last night- and their cause is just Fantastic! (Personally, i've always believed the realization of 'God' is simply Love in all of its forms)

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-07-28 23:22:36
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • One of my favorite times of the year.

• ^ Yummers! If you put them in a bowl of water, you can dig out the jewels and they'll float. Easier to eat then. Now I want one-
    U R I E L
  • I eat them like I eat an apple. A little of the bitter is good for the glands.
  • I remember as a kid my uncle used to give my brother and I our annual pomegranate! Mum challenged us every year to eat the whole darn thing with a pin. I got so frustrated with it every year! An excellent lesson in patience ( which I failed every time lol).
  • Did the pin hurt coming out?
  • It showed up on a scanner when I passed through Heathrow one time. I guess it's still there!
  • Merry, indeed!

Post edited by iuventus at 2016-01-03 05:40:20
  • Oh blimey, that takes me back! I shall have to look up on YouTube and see if there are any New Schmoo episodes! It must've been tricky for him to have gotten around what with only having two feet. Was he a slug hybrid? Was he a he? Is it ok to care lol?!!!
  • Judging by the size of the ass, I think the Shmoo is actually Kim Kardashian. Happy New Year everyone! :ar!
    U R I E L
  • Now I know you'll say I have a one track mind...but has anyone else noticed that the Scmoo resembles a male member? And I thought he was cute...not so sure now!
  • @Kat I'm sure that's the reason iuv posted it. The whiskers seem a little outta place though (?)
    U R I E L
  • I've never even considered it. Shmoos are a symbol of innocence, naiveté, and unconditional sweetness.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!