Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What to wear at the Manchester show(s)?
  • 42 Comments sorted by
  • I actually have Goldfrapp-branded-and-signed underpants! And they're black. :)
  • any chance of a loan?
    "its MY favourite song"

• I'm loving this!  Clever Carpy with the gloves.  

I like the idea of a T Shirt with one of the track names on it and maybe a glove as well.  

All of my Goldfrapp Tshirts are a little tight since the birth of my child :P
  • One glove , then you can pass for a Michael Jackson fan / a mime / burglar .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • The masked ball idea is a very good one....me likey....I'm going smart anyways...well unless we have a freak heatwave!!!

• BLACK.......
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-25 15:31:20
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • tweety said:

however im warming to kiyuris underwear theme. no one would notice us if we all turned up in our pants

Oh I'd notice....... ;)

I do actually have a black tour t-shirt with a song title on it... But I betcha its not a song we will hear at the Manchester shows...
  • A Tale?
  • Grey combat trousers , tshirt ("that tshirt has a sexy lady on it" , "its my festival tshirt" - thanks Laura :D ) , probably my zipup top in case it gets chilly as I`m a softy southerner . Yes , tramp chic is en vogue .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I have grabbed myself one of these. Hope I'm not gonna be the only masked Frapper! :)

• Currently bidding on something on eBay for this gig...

It's old school....
  • bet you'll all be wearing a big grin.

lucky bastards

(Is there an emoticon for the kind of smile you make when you're watching the love of your life marrying someone else?)
  • ^ yeah. thats me, that is. have a lovely time, guys

• You shan't be alone @Halloween_Jack!  Well that is if I can figure out how to keep it on :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!