Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • And what have you done? Fuck all I bet. Disgusting. 

Not even adopted an oap cos a John Lewis advert told you to. Disgusting. What about the little baby cheeses? Did you forget it was about his birthday and not about tinsel and disappointment and fear at another year wasted? Disgusting. Well. Merry Christmas.
  • 49 Comments sorted by
  • Bah, humbug to you as well. 'Tis not Yuletide until November is up and my birthday is done, but until then
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-11-06 15:13:24
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Ah I really like Christmas. 
  • We still have to get through Thanksgiving o'r this side o' the pond-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-11-06 22:00:45
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I love the whole season.  There is an advantage in the U.S., Folksie.  It's the holiday season from the end of November through early January.  Kinda magical.
  • Hiya WW. Nice to see you back!
  • So...are we doing the Frappy Christmas Arty thing again this year? Hope so, cos as it's a cold afternoon out there I'm pottering away in my lil ole craft room knocking something up ! I'm working on Will at the moment, Al later, that's all I'm saying ha ha! Let me know when and where to post, which thread.  :-*
  • Ive just glued Wlll's glasses to my leg. Ah well. They're only old jeans!!
  • I hope so too- I luuurve crafting. I went to a 'festival of trees' yesterday and was inspired. Christmas trees and wreaths were made out unusual materials and had themes. I want to take an old book of sheet music and roll the pages into 'sprays' for a wreath- just something different. I came across this Nick Cave (the artist) Soundsuit yesterday and thought it would make a great 'tree'. Could you imagine having this as a Christmas tree? Eccentric, yes..but soooo interesting! (btw, this is what I look like when I don't brush my hair for a couple of days)
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    U R I E L
  • That's what I look like even when I have brushed my hair!! Hmm...it's very quirky and you could play a version of Pin The Tail On The Donkey if you had a bloke stood in the corner of your room for a fortnight. I won't elucidate.
  • I do like your quote by the way, it's so true.
  • In the words of John Wayne, and Peter Griffin
    Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrims
    Hope your celebrations exceed your expectations !
    With love
    The Brits !!
  • KatRobin said:

I do like your quote by the way, it's so true.

I shortened it, so not to take up so much space...but it is, isn't it? People who have been through hell and back just have these amazingly deep hearts. I see it in people sometimes..I feel it. It's like their personal pain has also given them the cure- a healing power.

@UT Thanks for the Thanksgiving wish..mine was excellent! ( I didn't have to cook or clean and finished the evening off with a slice cherry pie and a damn fine cup of coffee )
    U R I E L
  • folklore said:

And what have you done? Fuck all I bet. Disgusting. 

I hope you're not talking about shopping and gifts....
  • Inside today..windy and overcast and I've just gotten over a cold..so why not make a GF Christmas card <:-P <br />
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    U R I E L
  • ...and a Christmas song-

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-12-06 18:16:02
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!