Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp in unexpected places..........
  • 294 Comments sorted by
  • I don't know that I'd say unexpected, but here's an advertisement/trailer for The Box, a bar/nightclub and burlesque theatre in NYC.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Fantastic! I want to visit next time I'm in NYC.
    How perfect the music is for the images. Good spot Iuv!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I was in London for a few days and I visited The London Eye and The 4D Experience show and it was a surprise to me that the soundtrack of the short film is the glorious Little Bird. I'm impressed. The 4D effects are superb, and the song is just perfect when you fly over London.
  • Cor blimey, luv a duck, leave it aht. Hope you had a good visit. Apples n Pears, Lawks, Daisy Roots....
    Sorry. Slipped into sterotype mode. Up the Gooners!
  • iantxon said:

I was in London for a few days and I visited The London Eye and The 4D Experience show and it was a surprise to me that the soundtrack of the short film is the glorious Little Bird. I'm impressed. The 4D effects are superb, and the song is just perfect when you fly over London.

That's gotta be one of the coolest unexpected places yet!  Ha!  I can darn near picture it without having every visited.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Post edited by LuDux at 2015-08-20 16:27:27
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Utopia was played on 6 Music this afternoon by Radcliffe and Marconie. Mark said some really nice things, that he loved this track and the whole Felt Mountain album and it's cinematic feel. He then said he was a bit disapointed that they moved away from this style almost immediately, but added that they never seem to make the same album twice. He refered to Headfirst as their 'Pat Benatar' phase. Well, love is a battlefield. :@)
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-09-17 16:55:23
  • Stronger Hair Song!

Post edited by LuDux at 2015-09-19 06:26:20
  • I'm gonna go off on a rant right now- just a warning..if you wanna hear me bitch continue reading-

Omg, I'm going to be sick. As we all know, Garnier is a L'oreal company. What you prob don't know is that L'oreal has been straight-up fucking with your DNA. I could give you their Nazi past and experimenting on Jewish prisoners with the chemical phenol- but it's absolutely horrific. There is nothing beautiful or "surface" about their products- they are not simply "cosmetic". I know I'm going off on a tangent/rant..but it needs to be said. All the chemicals in their products are designed for a purpose..genetic modification being one of them. In example, Michael Jackson's skin disease was triggered by a "cosmetic" chemical applied to the skin. It is a genetic modification of a heat-shock protein, thereby turning skin white from heat or friction. Your thyroid diseases, breast cancer, lymphomas, the huge increase in autism...all mostly caused by the chemicals you are applying directly to your body in the guise of "beauty enhancement". It was all proven back in the 70's, but the FDA was bought out by lobbyists. It's just like Monsanto right now. It's all a crime against nature and humanity- and it stems from corporations controlling the world and advertising. Lies. They should've used the song "big, black cloud- little, white lie" it would've been more appropriate.

-just had to get that off my chest...something to think on.

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • So you're saying they should have used Utopia?
  • You know I love a good conspiracy theory PG- can you signpost me to any info /reads on this? I'm about to get up and go get a shower and I've just realised that yes! Shock! Yikes! I'm using Elvive! Might have to get to the kitchen and knock up an egg, honey and oatmeal concoction instead.
  • LuDux said:

So you're saying they should have used Utopia?

No, Lovely Heads !
  • KatRobin said:

You know I love a good conspiracy theory PG- can you signpost me to any info /reads on this? I'm about to get up and go get a shower and I've just realised that yes! Shock! Yikes! I'm using Elvive! Might have to get to the kitchen and knock up an egg, honey and oatmeal concoction instead.

Just google L'oreal and Nazi past. I've had the unfortunate encounter dealing with this corp. and addressing this- they simply said, "We Know".

Good rule of thumb-
    -If you don't know what the chemicals are- don't apply them to your body or hair.

- if you can't eat it, don't apply it to your body.

(Gonna stop here, for fear of flying off into another rant)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Anybody else hear Voice Thing and Believer on BBC program " Making cars live " on BBC2 on Tues 20th ? It was during film on electric cars in Norway. Schimmey

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!