Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison's Photos
  • Yay! So chuffed to see Alison's electronic coffee table album of photos linked to the site at last! Can't help noticing the ( currently) final photo ( of Lisa presumably) is ( dare I say it) redolent of my own photo of my better half, posted a while back on the Sexy Women thread. Now I'm not suggesting any plagiarism there lol! Would be mightily honoured if it were true lol!!
    I use brackets too much ( I guess).
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Aw...I love the picture of Al's mum, with the woody twist. I would love to see a pic of her and Alison together, but respect the private family thing there. Clearly a beautiful lady. Just like mine was.
  • Just have to comment on her gorgeous pics..really beautiful! I'm loving her Tumblr! The roses are just heavenly-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • So....anybody think those bare-titty pics are of Lisa? (Someone had to say it.....* dramatic pause*....just for the sake of conversation)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I am puzzled- very. Why so few comments on this thread? Is it cos everyone is commenting on other social media sites ? And why hasn't there been ( to my knowledge?) a TV doc about Alison's work, musical and visual? If there has been, please somebody let me know.
    I'm hoping and assuming that Alison's body of work will be exhibited one day? How great would that be :)
  • KatRobin said:

I am puzzled- very. Why so few comments on this thread? Is it cos everyone is commenting on other social media sites ? And why hasn't there been ( to my knowledge?) a TV doc about Alison's work, musical and visual? If there has been, please somebody let me know.
    I'm hoping and assuming that Alison's body of work will be exhibited one day? How great would that be :)

I'm hoping for a nice coffee table book *fingers crossed*
  • They keep getting better and better don't they? I really love " Valley Fog". I hope the next album cover ( I'm always optimistic!) is one of Alison's photos.
  • looks like her hobby has turned into a new profession https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/jul/05/alison-goldfrapp-on-photographing-laura-mvula-summer-series-somerset-house
    Just hope it doesn't distract from work on the new album which "should be out next year"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!