Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • I evidently have a 'thing' for eyes and big noses......Hello Adrien Brody :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • And to balance things out a bit................ Mathieu

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-23 02:22:12
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:23:42
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

Adrien Brody RULES

He most certainly does.... :)
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:28:26
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Mathieu Kassovitz from the wonder that is Amelie...
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:29:01
  • Cervus said:

And to balance things out a bit................ Mathieu

I love Mathieu Kassovitz.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Does that mean I am going to have to relinquish him as well as A.Brody....something is not right somewhere... :(

• What do you mean?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:35:26
  • I'm only being daft :-) ....you like Adrien and Alan likes Mathieu so I shall gaze at Gordon....sigh....Lol
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:35:38
  • Oh goodness.....don't take me seriously I'm only being silly....:-)
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:36:19

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!