Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Lisa Gunning - Manx Radio interview (Mrs & Mrs GoldGunn)
  • http://www.manxradio.com/radioplayer/od/1388/

Lisa is on near the start and again at the end.

Of interest at 40m 50s:

"You are with Alison Goldfrapp; in fact you are engaged"
    "Yes"
    "Engaged to be married"
    </Lady Bracknell>
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2015-06-28 15:29:18
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Found these two images that I thought summed up the news of their engagement quite well.
    In the bottom one, not quite sure which is Mickey though! Thoughts on a postcard ?

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-06-28 10:09:11
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Aww, fantastic! They do make a great, talented pair. All I have to say is..Thankgod the world is changing! Very cute tats UT. I was listening to a Phantogram cover song when I read this- got me a little emotional..

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • If true, this is fantastic news! Can Catherine and I double book the venue with them heh heh!!? Yes it is a joy that the world is moving on, esp when there is more and more violence and hatred ( seemingly?) than ever before...
    You would have expected Alison to have perhaps mentioned this via social media, or this site, to the fans at the very least? Oh well...maybe soon. Bagsy first on the wedding pressie list!
  • Found these two images that I thought summed up the news of their engagement quite well.
    In the bottom one, not quite sure which is Mickey though! Thoughts on a postcard ?

Oh, dear. The first piece of tattoo is such a cliche! I was expecting better from you UT! ;) 

PS. Would post pictures of my preferred versions, but alas this forum seems to be too difficult for my simple brain! :))
  • Nice to have you back here as well Minsku. I was resigned to our relationship being solely Twitter based.
    As for the tattoos, I think that is the point that tattoos that work when conjoined on two bodies are a cliche.
    I thought the 2nd one was the better of the two. No one answered my question so I will stick my neck out and say that Lisa would have Mickey on her.
    Please keep popping in here now and again, in between your busy studies.
  • I think they should both get a tat of the Rolling Stones 'tongue' logo on their pelvis..... ;))
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!