Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
All About Will
  • 211 Comments sorted by
  • ping said:

i'm not sure you'll find it soothing ww

You're right but that is not white noise by any means.  Kinda nice, though.  Wow, very interesting!
  • Hmm... @-) I listen to the sounds of rain on tent canvas sometimes to help me get to sleep ( via the Naturespace app-highly rec)...this reminds me of this in a good, cosmic way!
  • KatRobin said:

Hmm... @-) I listen to the sounds of rain on tent canvas sometimes

That's white noise.  Never heard it, by the way, but it ought to be dreamy.  Whatcha doing under a tent canvas?
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2015-06-14 05:44:23
  • oh, i see what you were thinking of by white noise. but i think what they've used is actual white noise, as in its proper definition. but yes, i know those nature type sounds get called white noise sometimes. the rainforest would be a little more... relaxing.
  • @KR. Just downloaded the Natuespace App. Fascinating stuff and worth an explore.
    No search facility though so I have yet to preview 'Police attending incident late night outside Pub' , 'Cats fighting in the garden' & 'Couple in adjacent hotel room have noisy sexual intercourse'
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • LOL! Urban white noise!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ping said:

oh, i see what you were thinking of by white noise

White noise: a random signal with a constant power spectral density.  But, I guess you could call that song embellishsed white noise or, maybe, foodled white noise.

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2015-06-14 12:13:46
  • Glad you like UT! I recommend The Dive...which is odd, given that I don't swim etc, but I like to fantasise about swimming with turtles etc. zzzzzzzz...damn, it's time to get up now!
  • I like to fantasise about swimming with Emma Peel circa 1966. :x
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-06-16 16:04:52
  • Wish I hadn't got front row seats at the Moog Brum show last week as couldn't see most of the musicians due to height of the stage. Very strange first half but much better second half to the show. Lovely Will chatting to the audience
  • I was on the front row too and it was a bit of a strain on the neck. And a dirty great big monitor did block my view of one of the players. Oh well. It's still always nice, whether sitting or standing, to be as up close and personal as possible.
  • I like to fantasise about swimming with Emma Peel circa 1966. :x

And you would be about 3 years old?
    You weirdo.
  • Been said before. I was 7 actually but still pervey I agree. This is where I forged my preference though for brunettes/redheads ( Auburn if you are posh).
    However, the dreams I am having are now/for the last 40 years and this is with Emma Peel as she was as Mrs Peel in 1966. She was called Emma Knight before she married you know! Anyone looking for a reccomendation, try watching The House That Jack Built. :x
  •  still pervey I agree.

That's just too funny for me.  That a guy feels pervey for liking women.  Hmmmm.  Sign of the times?
  • I don't feel pervey for liking women WW. It was Whisperit's suggestion of fantasising swimming with Emma Peel as a 3 or a 7 year old.
    I do think I was attracted to her though but maybe more as an action role model at that age. I also find the traits of the character of John Steed; those of honour, suavity, good taste and chivalry, to be admirable and try to follow these examples where I can.
    Not always possible as I do seem to spend my time surrounded by a lot of c**ts !
    >:)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!