Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Happy Birthday Alison Goldfrapp
  • May 13th!!! The birthday of our favorite Venusian Taurus...

( acording to the internet astrologer )
    People born on this day...
    Others find themselves instantly drawn to the natural charisma and playful charm of people born on May 13. These untamed spirits follow their instincts and, although they often clash with the conventions and restrictions placed upon them by society, their wild-child presence always has an electrifying effect on others.

These people are often self-taught in some way and their approach to situations and people is easy and natural. They have the ability to win friends quickly and easily and, as a result, to attract good fortune. Unfortunately, this can sometimes make them the object of envy or resentment. They should be aware of the effect their success and popularity have on others; if necessary they should tone down their lighthearted approach or find the appropriate level of intensity for their audience.

In keeping with their wild-child personality, they find practical concerns and routine boring and unfulfilling. With a love of movement, change and variety, if they do find themselves stuck or restricted in anyway, they may get depressed or behave recklessly. Although this butterfly approach makes them fascinating individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience, if those born on this day delved more deeply into subjects or situations they would discover how enriching and enlightening a more intense knowledge or commitment can be. Before the age of thirty-seven they should deepen their approach and outlook; after the age of thirty-eight they may be more concerned with emotional commitment.

Your dark side can be

Wild, flighty, superficial

Your best qualities

Impulsive, natural, energetic

Career Born designers

These people have the independence and impulsive creativity to excel in careers in the arts, music, dance, and design. Their natural charm may also attract them to people-related careers such as sales, public relations, teaching, and law; but whatever career they choose, their chances of success are high.

Destiny

The life path of people born on this day is to learn to commit themselves on a deeper level to people and situations. Once they can find it within themselves to delve deeper, their destiny is to invigorate, inspire and—if necessary—shock others into progressive ways of thinking and doing things.

Lucky colors: Lilac, pale green, light blue

Birthstone: Emerald

Are there any Taurean GMBrs? Speak up Bulls, my sister is a Taurus, my cousin and my ex-girlfriend, they're all stubborn and charming. Hurray for May!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-05-12 13:16:01
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • ^You just could not contain yourself could you M ! I thought the USA was behind GMT? It is still the 12th here.
    Keeping the powder dry ! :)
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Happy birthday Alison. Hoping you get Physical !

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-05-13 15:44:59
  • Someone should bake her a sloth-shaped cake with a side of Strawberry icecream.

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Happy Birthday, Alison!  May it be everything you wish.
  • A very Happy Birthday Alison ( does she ever read any of this?!). Much appreciation and fondness from a fellow Taurean.
    ( I didn't act the Drama Llama when I didn't get my birthday Msg this year lol! I say, another year closer to menopause...praise be!).
    Eat cake and Enjoy @};-
  • Good point KR. I didn't get a birthday shout out either. Is this no longer done HJ?
  • You mean the automated birthday e-mail from the GMB?
    That was only on the old board. I don't think the new forum even stores people's birthdays.

The calender/birthday thingy I made for here doesn't seem to be being viewed much. Or at least I've not seen many birthday greetings threads for a while...
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2015-05-15 11:30:04
  • i got one from deer@goldfrapp.com on 1st May last year, but not this

• A_is_A said:

Are there any Taurean GMBrs? Speak up Bulls, my sister is a Taurus, my cousin and my ex-girlfriend, they're all stubborn and charming. Hurray for May!

I am a fellow Taurean, 3 days before Alison's. 

Looking at the pics posted on Instagram by both her and lisa, looked like she had a lovely "arty" time :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!