Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:16:40
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

You're too kind. Thanks Alan.

Hope I'm not TOO kind. ;)
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:16:50
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

We could, if you want to, do photography 1:1 discussions in the future?

OMG, I would die. From happiness!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I thought I could share some of my stuff with your guys :) This one was made with tea, coffee and indian ink image
  • This one is mainly watercolors and a little of indian ink :)image

• @-)

=D> =D> =D>
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • kaleb. i LOVE them! :)
  • Thank you Carpathian and Cookiee =)
  • They're gorgeous, especially that sea horse!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • They're gorgeous, especially that sea horse!

And it was so much fun to do :) Especially since I had an amazing strong cup of Earl Grey to paint the background! (though I had to add a little bit of black coffee to get a stronger colour on paper... but not to the tea!)
  • Nice1 kaleb20, are these really things you have done just for fun? The mainly water colours and ink looks like it could be a detail from an illustrated book. the tea coffee one is more my cup of tea, yes I did just say that, it's  more expressive. Am I the only err 'abstract' artist here?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Thank you =) Some are for fun, others (like that heart with maggots inside) are because I'm feeling something I can't really explain by words and I need to exorcise that feeling... I also do some for friends (for tattoos and illustrations), for some companies here in Portugal. But lately I don't have much free time, since I'm a biology researcher and work has been crazy...

I love the expression "not my cup of tea" hehehe =) Thank you.
    Show us more of your work. Loved the "Beauty" photograph =)
  • Love those Kaleb20! They're really good :D
  • Anoukvdm said:

Love those Kaleb20! They're really good :D

HEHEHEH Not as good as your work on DA =)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!