Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1299 Comments sorted by
  • So, PG, that wasn't you in the news on top of a Lexus in Orlando?
  • Haha! You see what had happened was-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Too funny.  You do know what I'm talking about, right?  It made national news.
  • Holy shite, just looked it up. How much you wanna make a bet the couple in the Lexus had drugged her? ..at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it, haha. ( joking aside, poor thing..terrible.)

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-02-27 22:23:19
    U R I E L
  • Ok,I'm didn't know which thread to mention this on, but this'll do. I'm not a fan of Facebook /Fartbook...I do have an account but I never use it. If any of you are, like me, dog lovers and interested in new age therapies, crystals etc, can I ask you to support Serendipity Crystals, who you'll find on FB. Krissy is a seller of holistic therapy items and 26-29 March, she is throwing open an auction with all proceeds going to Pounds For Puppies, a charity that rescues abandoned and mistreated doggies on the continent. I'm going to waive all my antipathy towards Fartbook just to take part....maybe see some of you there? Woof woof etc and thanks! :o3
  • If anyone is interested, I have cracked how to post videos from YouTube and pictures from Flickr on here using an IPad. Couldn't do it for nearly a year but finally breached the gates on both of these.
    Just need to sort how to post a photo from another web site and the jobs a good-un.
    Let me know and I will divulge.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-03-27 16:44:32
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Ok. The only way I have found so far is to download a picture from a website into the IPads photo stream, from here to Flickr and from Flickr to the forum.
    Still, it is posting a photo on a website into the forum just using the IPad.
    Go to Sexy Men to see the result.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-03-27 17:27:43
  • In a similar quandary with posting photos when accessing the forum from a cell phone (which I do more frequently now than any thing else) I still haven't found a way to do it, the best I can do is post a text link. Which isn't nearly as much fun is it :(
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-03-29 18:34:03
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Do you use Flickr M or Photobucket?
  • Photobucket
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Oh, I use Flickr so no expertise to share.
    Anyone help a lady in distress?
  • Access via the "full site"; i.e., not the mobile version. There's a little button or link somewhere.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2015-03-30 18:00:26
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Over spring break, the kids in my family were playing games on their phones- one was looking up their name in the Urban Dictionary. We did everyone's name and it was fairly accurate and hilarious! I thought maybe we could post our links here- just for fun. I'm gonna start with Alison's though-

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Alison

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-04-08 11:52:57
    U R I E L
  • Here's mine- http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shannon
    (Although I have brown hair and brown eyes)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-04-08 12:27:13
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!