Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
MPG Video & Interview
  • www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg
  • 16 Comments sorted by
  • and some more pictures...

imageimageimageimageimage
  • In that first picture, Will looks like he is moving towards 'Live long and Prosper' !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Nice interview. They seem genuinely surprised but, at the same time, relaxed.
    The bit of kit I would like best in my studio is Alison's voice. And then, the Will producer module !
  • Thanks for posting these. Great little interview too, funny and charming. They seem really happy. I'm thrilled for them, they deserve it. It's nice to see them.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I know this is a cliché but Alison really does just get younger - I mean she even said "amaze-balls"!

• LOL amaze-balls...
    she's lovely in this vid....i still want to know if she's wearing her white tennis shoes
  • The bit I found the 'what!' moment, was they could not remember the last time they won an award. I think it does show what a shocking state the music industry elite is in when it heaps rewards on acts that are transient and, frankly, moribund lightweight journeymen, with gay abandon, desperately trying to stay relevant, to the point where they manufacture act after act to stay at the cutting edge of music, while passing over on the truly talented like Alison and Will. I watch award shows and polls on music these days and think more and more, 'who the f*ck are you ?'
  • mercury? AND they've been nominated for numerous dance grammys...all a shit show...thank you BMG

COMPRESSION!
    Post edited by LuDux at 2015-02-18 00:24:08
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Thanks for this Micky. God she's just adorable.
  • Yeah, thanks! will is such a teddy bear. I want him stuffed and sitting on the end of my bed.
    Won't say what I'd do with Alison ( oooops!!)
  • ^ hahaha my god, Kat that sounds like a scene from the effing Texas Chainsaw Massacre! :-SS That would scare the daylights out of me.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-02-19 08:41:06
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Oo dear, did it come across like that?! I meant it in the nicest, non-violent, kinda-metaphorical way ( I reckon someone should pass me a new spade!). Besides, re the Alison innuendo! Ahem! If my other half saw that she d not only chop the lilac tree down ( see romance thread), she d probably turn me into a casserole too.
    I walk a thin line hee hee!
  • Would that casserole be flavoured with Fava beans thsp, thsp, thsp ,thsp, thsp ?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!