Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 57 Comments sorted by
  • Happy New Year! I went to a Masquerade party last night, but my iPhone camera is whack. I exchanged masks with some cute girl- my glitter black for her silver pink..pics turned out like shite though. Anyways..

I loved this guy's frohawk
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I loved this girl's ass

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-01-01 19:40:48
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Yep, there's quite a few more I can't post (titty pics and whatnot, hahaha)
    U R I E L
  • Were you at the Pittbull afterparty?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Happy New Year to you all. Its blowing a gale here but we are cuddling up to watch a film by candlelight, with the wind blowing down the chimney...champagne in hand! (we missed it last night!). Smashing. 
    Wishing you all a very healthy and prosperous and lucky 2015. ((((<:-P))))
  • iuventus said:

Were you at the Pittbull afterparty?

It certainly felt like it- but much, much gayer (is that even possible?)

@Kat If you hear a slight tapping on your window, don't worry..it's just the ghost of Catherine Earnshaw. Seriously, sounds cozy and romantic! Can I come over? (I promise not to bring any strippers- only if you want me to)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-01-01 19:55:40
    U R I E L
  • Happy New Year, everybody. I hope 2015 is good for you even without any new Goldfrapp music to savour.

(Apologies for not having any embarrassing photos or pictures of strippers/dancers to share!)
  • I love Iuventus picture!! A eucalyptus bath sounds like it could be very auspicious thing to do at the start of a new year. Well, if nothing else fragrant.
    PG's photos are too big to see on my cell phone, it's just one huge ass haha.
    Actually, it just now resized itself. Nice. Fishnet stockings will forever be sexy.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-01-01 18:11:36
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Wishing everyone a perfect 2015. (I know I need it, 2014 is my least favorite year so far)

• (Apologies for not having any embarrassing photos or pictures of strippers/dancers to share!)

Don't worry Keith, I believe I have everyone covered on this one.

@A_is_A I think I might change them to thumbnails- as the ass takes up half the screen. Not that it is a bad thing, I just want it to be user friendly.
    U R I E L
  • Looks like her stockings are crammed up into her chute. I wonder whether or not she netted anything.
  • I believe she netted around $200.
    U R I E L
  • ^ Hahahaaah good one!

LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Is it still considered legal tender once it's been the way of the ca-ca corridor?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2015-01-01 21:06:46
  • lady caca?
    and madonna put your boobs away....omg those are so not a 56 year old woman with 2 children nipples....who are you kidding>

LOL not children nipples.....you get what i meant
  • stevil said:

and madonna put your boobs away....omg those are so not a 56 year old woman with 2 children nipples....who are you kidding>

I know right? Even cows don't have luscious breasts like that! LOL :D I wish she didn't try so hard. I miss 1998-2005 Madonna but I'm afraid she's long dead.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!