Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Royal Albert Hall - 18 Nov 2014
  • 497 Comments sorted by
  • Can't wait any longer!!!! Flight's going tomorrow noon , just listened to the supporting act, she sounds brilliant!
    Perfect choice to get you into the right mood. 
    01 Saw Song       

Hope to finally meet some of you guys, but can't promise cause I'll also be there with my friend, we don't see each other that often and I'm leaving next day already. But I'll try my best! 
    Otherwise, just look up the balcony and wave at me. I'll be wearing a white blazer and probably grin like a Cheshire Cat all the time.

Gonna be amazing!
    Oh, name's Jules.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2014-11-17 19:07:51
    Be patient.
  • Have a great time everyone. Can't put my jealousy and annoyance etc into words ( I ve moaned enough already). I figure I need to start carrying an axe in the boot of my car!
    Willing to beg, grovel, pay, DUST even....if anyone can get their hands on a programme for me, sobs again.
    Enjoy!!!!
  • Ps I need cheering up....gimme LLAMAS!!!!
  • Righty... Im so excited! See you at the pub folks!

You reckon it's getting filmed? Would be a great treat!
    Post edited by DuhVeed at 2014-11-18 05:36:02
    “The inexpressible depth of music, so easy to understand and yet so inexplicable, is due to the fact that it reproduces all the emotions of our innermost being, but entirely without reality and remote from its pain...Music expresses only the quintessence of life and of its events, never these themselves.”
    ― Oliver Sacks, Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain
  • Anyone at the pub already? :P
    “The inexpressible depth of music, so easy to understand and yet so inexplicable, is due to the fact that it reproduces all the emotions of our innermost being, but entirely without reality and remote from its pain...Music expresses only the quintessence of life and of its events, never these themselves.”
    ― Oliver Sacks, Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain
  • Ok the tics are not sold out tonight and the ltd edition programmes are £15 and signed by both Will and Alison. Wafer thin and 8x8 inches. 8 pages of b&w pics inc a nice full stage shot from Manc Albert Hall. Nice inner type fly leaf message inside front. Otherwise all TOU lyrics, possibly one track per page with smaller b&w pics interspersed. Worth £15? To me, absolutely. Enjoy tonight everyone. Mark & Jayne x.
  • My spare tic in block 0 row 7 seat 135 is now FREE to any Frapper with no tic or who has a less favourable seat. Just text or call on 07989973985.....
  • I was going to come to the pub tonight to chat to various people, but I'm not very well -- a sore throat and drowsiness.
  • Loved it.

Alison seemed distracted through the TOU bit, but the duet! Brilliant. Loved it!
  • Loved the gig. What a curve-ball the JG duet & voicething-choir were! They were probably my favourite parts of the show, along with that amazing rendition of Black cherry. I had a perfect view, but it was frustrating because a couple of security guys were sat just a few feet away, and I was way too nervous to take (many) pics. I think David was able to get some decent ones though, look fwd to seeing those.

Great to see all you lot... whether as familiar faces or for the first time. Nice to finally meet and chat to Kate (LittleBird) and Anita (acasu) and (albeit very briefly) Keith/Appy and Nick/UT. Spotted Bethan and Sarah but didn't unfortunately have a chance to meet either... maybe another time.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-11-19 01:25:23
  • was it filmed HJ??
  • I don't think so, but I might be wrong. It bloody should have been.
  • thx HJ...i must say as a U.S. fan...these moments are so difficult....cause everyone that attended went to sleep (understandably)......the waiting

• A_is_A
    thank you  ......

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!