Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Kate Bush - Before the Dawn - WARNING - CONCERT SPOILERS!
  • 34 Comments sorted by
  • I have also dug out my video copy of 'The Kate Bush Singles File' with all the videos up to 'The Dreaming' album.
    It's never been released on DVD so it has now been transcribed to a disc for easy viewing.  Amazing how soft the picture from a video recorder now appears, having become used to digital TV and HD.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Here's another rendition of Infant Kiss, this time with Appy's favourite minx Nicole Kidman.

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-09-25 19:50:32
  • I got into the habit of not reading reviews (to avoid spoilers, before I'd been) and have not really read many since... but what I have glimpsed... seemed to consist of almost universal praise. :-)

It's the last show tonight. Going to be very emotional for audience and Kate & band. Lets hope she doesn't wait another 35 years before touring again!
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-10-01 15:23:39
  • I got into the habit of not reading reviews (to avoid spoilers, before I'd been) and have not really read many since... but what I have glimpsed... seemed to consist of almost universal praise. :-)

It's the last show tonight. Going to be very emotional for audience and Kate & band. Lets hope she doesn't wait another 35 years before touring again!

Will look forward to the, no doubt, BluRay release of the show. At least Kate's fans will get one (unless there is a cunning plan, my Lord, to film a certain concert in November at the RAH???). Yeah, right.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!