Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Exciting and sexy (possibly) Autumn Tour 2013 :oD
  • Anyone going? I fancy the London date myself but they only release the gig tickets at 9AM WHEN IM AT WORK. AND SOME TWAT HAS BOUGHT THEM ALL BY LUNCH TIME. And I just fancied a little winge about that thanks.

For anyone lucky enough to not be at work at 9am you would have had a presale link in a frapp email.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-06-14 13:40:04
  • 69 Comments sorted by
  • I wonder when they will tour the States. Around the holidays?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I am in the same boat :-( still maybe there will be some more dates, perhaps in Sussex, another repeat of Bexhill? Dream on this time I suspect, Ho hum.
  • I'd love a Liverpool gig again, but for some reason I don't think that'll happen again :(
  • Goldfrapp have had a girl drummer, girl harper, a girl keyboardinger and
    Ms Goldfrapp sings.  GIRL BAND!  Girl bands make a fortune - Spice
    Girls, Girls Aloud, er, The Beverley Sister Girls and so on and so forth etc.  They'd clean up!!!  I'd also have a pretext for throwing my grundies on stage which would be nice for once and might not involve the Police. :-L
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-11 19:42:28
  • softlad said:

I'd also have a pretext for throwing my grundies on stage which would be nice for once and might not involve the Police. :-L

You threw your grundies at Sumner and co? Eeewwww.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Hoping they'll play either the Usher Hall in Edinburgh or the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow for this.tour.

• softlad said:

I'd also have a pretext for throwing my grundies on stage which would be nice for once and might not involve the Police. :-L

You threw your grundies at Sumner and co? Eeewwww.

Hehehehe.......bleugh....

Just managed to get stall tickets for Hammersmith after about 7 attempts.....very frustrating being told you have not logged in to buy when you most certainly had.....went from row G to row M in seconds...... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I was lucky and got row E.
  • Pooka said:

I was lucky and got row E.

You were...did you have prob with logging in or was that just me being daft??? :D
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I've got row H, in the Hammersmith Apollo stalls, seats 40 and 41.
  • Cervus said:

Pooka said:

I was lucky and got row E.

You were...did you have prob with logging in or was that just me being daft??? :D

Luck was on my side for once as I had no problem logging in but you know what it's like as soon as it turns 9am there's a big surge for demand and the website can't cope!
  • Well the ticket people need shooting - I had Stalls K7 and 8 and after entering address/payment etc it just said something like 'there's been an error' and not only cancelled the payment process but emptied the basket so I lost those seats.  I went around again and got Row S!!!  Of course in between I called the phone line and got the usual 'nothing I can do mate', the systems crashing due to demand, lots of calls today from people with same problem etc etc  Really in this day and age, it's not rocket science just some lame ticket company. They seem to have switched from Ticketmaster which always had the time showing how long you had to complete purchase. On my second attempt a timer did appear...
    Duh!  On top of the booking fee they charge £2.50 for downloading and print at home tickets.  What a joke!!!!
    Sorry Goldfrapp but it is YOUR reputation that suffers for not sorting out your business partners.  I suggest you recover some of their fee from them and use same to buy Goldfrapp goodies for the audience - free badges all round?

Sorry for rant - I will probably have recovered by the time the music starts!  Row S 30-31. 
  • keithw said:

Well the ticket people need shooting - I had Stalls K7 and 8 and after entering address/payment etc it just said something like 'there's been an error' and not only cancelled the payment process but emptied the basket so I lost those seats.  I went around again and got Row S!!!  Of course in between I called the phone line and got the usual 'nothing I can do mate', the systems crashing due to demand, lots of calls today from people with same problem etc etc  

Same thing with me kept emptying the basket and logging me off and the phone line 'can't do presales'
  • My stupid alarm didn't go off so overslept til 09:40. Managed to get Row Q so not great but not too bad. Looking at pictures it's got a sloped floor so we should still get a good view :o)
    Post edited by Hairy_Trees at 2013-06-12 05:46:18
  • Ahh man.  I haven't even tried yet.  Work got in the way.  But one of my best mates is the boss at the Apollo, so she's getting a guest list themed phone call this afternoon......

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!