Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Royal Albert Hall - 18 Nov 2014
  • 497 Comments sorted by
  • Anyone wants to share a seat? ARENA SEATS

Block: B - Arena B

Row: 11 Seats: 17, 18

Post edited by Jian at 2014-08-27 04:30:27
  • Jian said:

How come i can't get arena :( Can i buy an arena ticket from a member here? I'm from the Philippines and booking a trip to London for this concert. :)

I think alex_f has a spare arena ticket
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Thanks Dreeke! Hi Alex_F which Arena section are you in?

• Arena Row 14 Seats 25 and 26. Still going to look at VIP area too.
  • Still waiting for my presale email to come through, looks like I might be too late. Bugger.
  • no one closer than row 6 then in the arena? gutted so many front seats seem to have been held back for the 'real' fans ....... :-?
  • David got row 2... maybe he just snapped up the only ones in existence! 
  • Hi Alex_F I'd like to buy your ticket :)

• johnmackc said:

Site is looking for a code, i havent been sent one yet, anyone else?

Code is GOLDFRAPP TALES

Cheers Littlepeat, tickets now sorted, in the Circle but at least we'll be there, Thankx
  • Stuart_P said:

wonder how many arena front rows are held back for the vip packages. 4?

I'm lucky to have got block A, row 2, so not sure if any were held back?

Anyway, mega-chuffed to just be going, as I couldn't make Greenwich. :-)

• Bought already for Stall K, Row 11 :) Are these good seats?? :)
  • Just came home from work. There are no tickets left. Just Circle ones. I'm so bummed out.
    And I guess tomorrow will be even worse, because they'll probably be completely sold out by noon. 

*insert depressed emoticon here*

Edit: It seems I could buy Stalls tickets but there were no 1 ticket option, just 2. Why, why, WHY?
    :(
    Post edited by caro at 2014-08-27 06:23:11
  • I'm lucky to have got block A, row 2, so not sure if any were held back?
    Anyway, mega-chuffed to just be going, as I couldn't make Greenwich. :-)

ooooooo always one that has to spoil it haha! well done. you're in charge of getting our photos then  :>
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-10-09 14:35:48
  • caro said:

Just came home from work. There are no tickets left. Just Circle ones. I'm so bummed out.

And I guess tomorrow will be even worse, because they'll probably be completely sold out by noon. 

*insert depressed emoticon here*

There were very few tickets available in the presale, I wouldn't get too down about it. Goldfrapp aren't going to sell out the Royal Albert Hall immediately, obviously they're great, but they're not that 'oh my god we have to get tickets immediately'.  The fact that there are still circle seats available is testament to that.  Don't get too down just yet, when they go on general sale on Friday you'll get tickets. Or someone is bound to have a spare or two. 
    Post edited by VisualFallacy at 2014-08-27 06:19:50
  • All - I believe UT has 4 circle tickets bought in error - I'll let him fill in the details.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!