Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • I hope they open up the gallery for standing.....
    I want to swim your silk black skin to the floor
    On lava moons
    A song of hooves playing loud
  • Hello everyone : )

Yes I was asked a Goldfrapp related question and I passed that test!

Sadly, I won't make it to RAH...living and working in Yorkshire puts a stop to mid week trips to the south! Trying not to be jealous as the songs backed by an orchestra will be amazing.
  • Hausmaus said:

Hello everyone : )

Yes I was asked a Goldfrapp related question and I passed that test!

Sadly, I won't make it to RAH...living and working in Yorkshire puts a stop to mid week trips to the south! Trying not to be jealous as the songs backed by an orchestra will be amazing.

Hi Hausmaus, welcome to the forum :)
  • Hausmaus - welcome to a fellow Yorkshireman?
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Appy61 said:

Hausmaus - welcome to a fellow Yorkshireman?

Trust you, already pursuing a minority group !
    There is a thread, @Hausmaus, about how you took your board name (anyone's dog by chance?) and how you got into Goldfrapp. Good place to start.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Methinks maybe the Hausmaus is a Yorkshiremaiden? :-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-26 14:30:24
  • Just cos he lives there don't make him a Tyke! :\">

And as for you UT - Yorkshire for independence! 
  • Appy61 said:

Just cos he lives there don't make him a Tyke! :\">

And as for you UT - Yorkshire for independence! 

Nah, no one interested. No oil and monopoly on Barm cake just doesn't cut it. And curry on your chips? :O
  • A Lumix (Panasonic) DMC-TZ60. It replaces an earlier Lumix and is, IMHO, the canines cohunes of a pocket camera.

Tz60 shoots RAW? Does it really?. I (reluctantly) replaced my old TZ6 (yeh) with a tz30 and its faking shit. I wished id waited for the TZ60. I love raw.

Theres some great pics there btw.
  • Appy61 said:

Nah, no one interested. No oil and monopoly on Barm cake just doesn't cut it. And curry on your chips? :O

Barm cakes - how very dare you - wrong side of the Pennines - have you learnt nothing!
  • thathurt said:

A Lumix (Panasonic) DMC-TZ60. It replaces an earlier Lumix and is, IMHO, the canines cohunes of a pocket camera.

Tz60 shoots RAW? Does it really?. I (reluctantly) replaced my old TZ6 (yeh) with a tz30 and its faking shit. I wished id waited for the TZ60. I love raw.

Theres some great pics there btw.

The TZ60 is a great camera TH. I had a TZ 6 before this and Mrs T has a TZ 8. Both good cameras but the TZ60 has a huge sensor at 18 Mb ( bigger than my Nikon DSLR) and 30x optical zoom compared to 12x on the previous ones.
    Expensive, but well worth the money.
  • Ah the sensor n zooms ok on the 30. Its the lack of raw that disturbs me. Maybe ill chuck the 30 in the lake and erase it from my memory.
  • ^^^ Yorkshire = Black Sheep Ale !
    Love it
  • Huasmaus is a pink rose - half Lancashire half Yorkshire! : ) (Big Burnley fan...)

As far as cameras go, I still love my my Panasonic FZ8. I should probably upgrade at some point but it does shoot raw and is very reliable - unless you drop it, which I did my last one after 8 years :(
  • Appy61 said:

Hausmaus - welcome to a fellow Yorkshireman?

Trust you, already pursuing a minority group !
    There is a thread, @Hausmaus, about how you took your board name (anyone's dog by chance?) and how you got into Goldfrapp. Good place to start.

Where is the thread..? By the way, I'm on twitter but not as Hausmaus - I just made that up as I was sat in the house whilst answering 'the question' !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!