Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • Here are KatRobin's 2 photos. I grabbed them from Flickr and uploaded them to my own domain... hope that's ok, KR? And UT, if you have/get them at a higher res, we can replace these. Anyway.. very nice shots.

Left to right [front table only]: Drew, LittleBird (Kate), Anouk's Mum, Laura, Anouk, Ping (Lou), KeithJ_GMB, DCBaxter (David).

Left to right: NovaLasing (Pete), Mrs Novalasing, Giancarlo, Simon (LittleBird's cousin), Mrs UT (Lisa) [hidden], Urban Tribesman (Nick), Catherine (KatRobin's partner)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-25 05:27:28
  • That's great HJ- well done and I don't mind at all....but HOW!! How come you can upload from Flickr but I can't? Answers on a postcard please!
  • Speaker aside, are Goldfrapp fans simply gorgeous by nature?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Ah, you can say that Iuventus cos I was behind the camera! There's always an exception to the rule! ( I trust you weren't being facetious lol).
  • Kat, hope this doesn't confuse things even more, but... the pics you see above aren't hosted on Flickr. I screen-grabbed them from your Flickr account, saved them to my PC, re-uploaded them to my website, and then linked to those. Oh jeez, that sounds messy. It is. But now at least folks can see them directly on here. :-)

Is that Giancarlo and Novalasing in the 2nd? Who else?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-24 15:56:41
  • Hope I have this right as I only met some of you for the first time on Thursday.
    Ist Pic: nearest to camera then clockwise - Laura (?) Drew, Little Bird, Anouk's Mum, Anouk, NovaLasing (Pete), Mrs Novalasing, Giancarlo (standing) Simon, Little Bird's cousin, Lisa ( Mrs UT), Nick ( Urban Tribeman), Catherine (Kat Robin's partner), DC Baxter ( of course) Ping and KeithJ_GMB.

In the 2nd photo, from left, Pete ( Mr & Mrs NovaLasing), Giancarlo, Simon, Lisa (Mrs UT - hidden), Nick (Urban Tribesman) and Catherine.  KatRobin is behind the camera in both photos.
    How did I do?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-25 05:20:28
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • from the left: Novalasing, his wife, me, Kate's cousin, Mrs UT behind UT, Kat's friend (right ?)
  • we answered together UT !
    Think you are right about the first pic too
    Post edited by Giancarlo at 2014-08-24 16:02:51
  • I had just got Kat's pics onto Flickr as well but the tiny image of photo 1 seems to have come up trumps despite this.  All round good job.
    This is one of Alison she took as well, so not me, Ms KatRobin.

• Great! Thanks for labelling who's who, guys. And yeah, all in agreement (LittleBird is AKA Kate).
    I'll put the labels on my original pics/post.

Oh, and cracking Alison picture! :-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-25 05:29:49
  • Great! Thanks for labelling who's who, guys. And yeah, all in agreement (LittleBird is AKA Kate).
    I'll put the labels on my original pics/post.

Oh, and cracking Alison picture! :-)

And Laura's board name is ?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-25 05:30:51
  • if I remind well it's just Laura ...

EDIT [HJ]: Yes, Laura's board name is indeed... Laura
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-25 05:30:39
  • Posted this in the wrong thread earlier ( the cute pets at play thread).
    A link to my other Frapp photos on Flickr.
    Hammersmith 2013
    Somerset House 2013
    Brighton Dome 2104
    Paradisio Amsterdam 2013
    Hammersmith 2010 Head First tour
  • I saw David posted a photo of the running order from Thursday's gig on Facebook. Here is a scan of mine.
    It was bedlam at the stage following the house lights going up; everyone trying to get a copy from the stage.  I went to the main console at the back of the crowd and a very pleasant lady there with goldrim glasses let me have her copy from the mixing desk, for which I am very grateful.

• I honestly forget this was even happening. I did consider trying to get to this one actually but from the sounds of it i'm glad i didn't bother, i figured at an outdoor event like this there would be a large helping of the annoying "this isn't a live show, its a bar" type people and it sounds like i was right. Security should be allowed to carry cattle prods at these things, honestly...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!