Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • Appy61 said:

I see a few of our European friends have already hit town!

Que?

Anouk, Minsku and our old fav Giancarlo are roaming the streets on London village as we speak! I wonder if they've seen the old man yet? 'Stop the presses' - A is A is inbound to Heathrow on the red eye!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • I'm not yet in London Appy, unfortunately. I'll be there on Thursday

• Appy61 said:

Didn't realise a mere figure of speech would cause such outrage. Good job I'm not going or I'd be loosing mi Brolly up someone's ar............

Is it one of those bright coloured animal brollies with ears on top of it? ;)

Im short, I dont see much at gigs unless im in the pit at the front.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2014-08-19 17:34:36
  • Appy61 said:

Appy61 said:

'Stop the presses' - A is A is inbound to Heathrow on the red eye!

A is A is coming?? Wowz! Are you there, lady?
  • I'll be in Lahndahn tomorrow evening folks! Wohoop! 
    Staying near Hyde Park.
    :bz

• Appy61 said:

'Stop the presses' - A is A is inbound to Heathrow on the red eye!

A_is_A is coming? She's not even on the seating plan.
    Where are you sitting A?
    So who else from the board is coming to this gig but keeping it quiet?
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-08-19 19:17:24
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Ok so who is coming to the pub beforehand? We are meeting at the Old Brewery right next to the venue....I'll be the one with very red hair (getting it done tonight especially) ;) I'll be with my cousin who will be popping his Frapp Cherry. Excitement building.......

• What time? x
    I want to swim your silk black skin to the floor
    On lava moons
    A song of hooves playing loud
  • Think people are starting to arrive from 3ish.....
  • So when y'all getting into the venue? 5pm for the doors seems to be awfully early!
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • When the whole thing doesn't finish until 10:30pm, Goldfrapp won't be on stage before 8:30... so that's when I'll head in! Unless I get wind that the support act will be any good, but to be honest I'll probably still just stay in the pub! 

I'm going to get a reputation. 

Who am I kidding? It's already well established. 
  • I think I'll get in for half 7 or so. I'm taking me mam along as it's her birthday present and we're having dinner around the corner but if we finish early I'd love to come and meet you guys. Any of you on Twitter, too? ONE MORE DAY :D
    I want to swim your silk black skin to the floor
    On lava moons
    A song of hooves playing loud
  • Looks like I won't be going to pre-gig meet up due to change in circumstances which has fucked me right off tbh! :(
    Will meet up afterwards if people are still about mind you as stopping in London for the night.
  • Anyone who's VIP can get in for their drinks reception/buffet from 5 I think (and if I were one of them I'd be getting my money's worth!).

Good idea, Sally
  • Am I the only person who doesn't have VIP? I'll be in the pub singing #aaaaaaalllllllll byyyyyy myyyyyyseeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllfffff

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!