Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • This should display OK, although I'm not sure if it can be made to shrink to fit the forum's post-width.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-18 16:34:07
  • Those of you staying over on the Thursday night, are there any plans for the Friday? Imagine most of you will just spend it travelling home but I've got the day off and am in London for the entire weekend, so thought I'd throw out the possibility of lunch/daytime cocktails etc etc... think about it ;) 
  • Nice idea, Sally.
    We will have to pass, as we will be driving downto the tunnel at Folkestone on Friday, to spend the rest of the weekend in Bruges
  • lunch in a patisserie !

• Hello Sally. That's nice of you, esp if your invite is open to folks you've never met before ( such as us!). 'Fraid that Catherine and I are getting the trains to and from London on the Thursday as we have to get back to our animals. But it's very nice of you so we send you our regards :)
  • Remember your tickets, folks... Just remembered I have to remember bringing mine.  :bz
  • Passport, Tickets, Money is the mantra of the UT and Appy households. In descending order of how much you are f*cked if you forget them.
    Looks to be dry but overcast in London all day Thursday, as long as the rain on Friday does not push through earlier. A waterproof jacket should do I think. It will be black and sporting a Black Cherry era badge of Alison's legs with spangly red high heels.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • And before any wag pipes up, the spangly red high heels are on the badge, not on me! (Not till I get home :-O )
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-08-19 15:18:55
  • Ooo, I want that badge... 
  • I'm really wishing I had better seats now! Seem to recall it's a relatively small space from when I saw Divine Comedy there, although that wasn't a seated gig so you could get to the front. Hopefully the view from NE Row T will be ok! :-)
    I want to swim your silk black skin to the floor
    On lava moons
    A song of hooves playing loud
  • Passport, Tickets, Money is the mantra of the UT and Appy households. In descending order of how much you are f*cked if you forget them.

I was extolling the virtue of that very mantra to Anouk over on Twatter earlier in the week!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • I see a few of our European friends have already hit town!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Appy61 said:

I see a few of our European friends have already hit town!

Que?
  • Haha! 

Many years ago, I bought something Frappy directly from the Mute website (remember them ?), and when I opened it, two badges slid out of the packet along with whatever I bought. A free gift from Mute ! Lucky these days if you get the courtesy of a reply to your emails.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!