Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • He probably will be Kat - on the sound desk! We've seen him loads of times top bloke.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Just wondering who has got the VIP tickets that gets you the wine reception & 3 course meal?

Apparently I have! I had completely overlooked this when booking. All I was looking for was seats near the front!!

Just found out about all these other goodies when I got an e-mail with the menu.

I only realised about the meal the day before we received the info.

I was quite excited when I saw roasted corn fed chicken breast with baby leek dauphinoise, spring greens, wild mushrooms, cafe au lait sauce.  However, I then noticed that it said Russell Watson so I emailed Gemma at the event management company and was very disappointed to find out that Goldfrapp fans get curry and rice. :-&

Therefore if you want a double main course then you can have mine.  I'm definitely having the dessert though! lol
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Im getting pant wettingly excited now for next week. Short week at work for me next week then Thursday and Friday off work for London excitement and Frapp wonderment  :)) :D =P~
  • Im getting pant wettingly excited now for next week. Short week at work for me next week then Thursday and Friday off work for London excitement and Frapp wonderment  :)) :D =P~

And for us HB (possibly minus the wet pants though). At work Mon - Weds then 5 days off starting with the Frapp and a trip to the smoke.
    I'm so excited
    And I just can't hide it
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Oh! We do have wet pants in common it seems!
    Having trouble finding those fruit salads.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • You got the VIP chicken curry UT?
  • KatRobin said:

Yes, I feel sad about it too...but all the more reason to make it a night to remember and give them a good send off . I hope they are all having a good rest now for a few days ready for the finale. Wouldn't it be great if Will could be there too...

Indeed :) its gonna be epic! Ive got Thursday and Friday off too but not staying over....I like a day off after a Frapp gig to 'recover'
  • @mode_devotion @KeithJ_gmb boys... does it say anything on you 'meal deal' about times? i wondered if it said what time dinner is it might give us an idea about stage times? just a thought!

• Well they're obviously not selling out particularly quickly, now category D tickets are being offered at Half Price... oh dear. 

There are no catagory D tickets for Goldfrapp.
    ping said:

yeah i had an email about half price tickets for all the nights, i had a look at the website and there seems to be a lot of tickets left for all four shows. i hope they've sold enough.

I'm intrigued.  I can't find anywhere on that site that shows which seats are avaiable so how are you calculating the number of seats sold?
  • I think Hazel is the gal who played with Wills moog ensamble the other month?

Meal deal sounds like youve been tescos :-q
  • Yep thathurt Hazel is part of the Moog Ensemble
  • The website (Naval College) says the following:

OPENING TIMES
    Doors open at 17.00pm each night. We do not publish exact stage times, as these are subject to change. We anticipate that each concert would not exceed 23.00pm.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

And for us HB (possibly minus the wet pants though). At work Mon - Weds then 5 days off starting with the Frapp and a trip to the smoke.
    I'm so excited
    And I just can't hide it
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Oh! We do have wet pants in common it seems!
    Having trouble finding those fruit salads.

Fruit Salads!!!!!!!! Head towards the Black Jacks and you will find the Fruit Salads. I do know a leading cash and carry company that sell in bulk but I refuse to shop there.
    Anyway, its getting nearer 
    :D
  • Maybe this is a silly question, but is it an indoor or outdoor venue? Looks like an amazing place either way, but we've got to plan around our unpredictable weather!
  • It's billed as a 'fully seated outdoor theatre' so take ya brolly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!