Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • Hazel Mills confirmed playing keyboards at Greenwich.

So she's replaced Angie for the last few gigs?
  • Yeh its in the angie pollock thread.
  • ^ Cheers, Rach... yeah, I saw some comments in that thread a few days ago - about it.

Just wondered how many gigs Hazel had actually joined them for. Looks like it could be a long-term thing...
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-12 14:10:49
  • Well HJ Hazel appeared in Stockholm and I'm guessing this is the reason for the Copenhagen no show. As for a long term thing surely we'll need some more gigs on the Calander first!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Still no news as to why. Angie definitely played Les Nuits, which was after the Copenhagen cancellation announcement, but the non appearance of the band at CH and then Hazel picking up keys at Stockholm and now Greenwich suggests this is all linked and Angie is in the middle.
    A two pipe problem!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Typical Goldfrapp - keeping us hangin'! Perhaps we will never know?
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • KatRobin said:

Are you going to post it again VF?

it's still in the original post, a couple of page back.  I'll post it towards the end of the thread a bit nearer the time as the thread will start to get a bit crazy with excitement etc.  :)  

I'm sitting between CaravanGirl and NovaLasing.  Not long to wait now. :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Well they're obviously not selling out particularly quickly, now category D tickets are being offered at Half Price... oh dear. 
    Post edited by VisualFallacy at 2014-08-14 05:30:24
  • yeah i had an email about half price tickets for all the nights, i had a look at the website and there seems to be a lot of tickets left for all four shows. i hope they've sold enough.

• Just wondering who has got the VIP tickets that gets you the wine reception & 3 course meal?

Apparently I have! I had completely overlooked this when booking. All I was looking for was seats near the front!!

Just found out about all these other goodies when I got an e-mail with the menu.
  • We have too Keith., which will be very nice. Looking forward to the grub, we will need it as Catherine and I are hoping to get to Greenwich earlier in the day and look at the Cutty Sark. As we are 2 seats from you, I'm sure our paths will cross. I won't really be dressed as a frog ( I had threatened to wear green but who knows!).
  • I'll be slumming it in the pub and then in the cheap seats at the back with my cousin.  Am really looking forward to it (and the massive meet-up!) but a part of me feels sad that it will be the last time we see them live for a while.....
  • I have the dinner too Keith, and

... a part of me feels sad that it will be the last time we see them live for a while.....

better to not think to it now ...
  • Yes, I feel sad about it too...but all the more reason to make it a night to remember and give them a good send off . I hope they are all having a good rest now for a few days ready for the finale. Wouldn't it be great if Will could be there too...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!