Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • I think the plan is to meet up at 'The Old Brewery' which is close to the venue?  I have no idea about times etc but would be nice to have a rough idea so we know what time to leave Cheltenham.  I'll tweet Drew and see if she can post details on here
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Will you have a red carnation in your buttonhole or do you favour carrying a copy of the Daily Herald ?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I have the check in at 3pm, think I can be there about at 4pm
  • I'm staying at Ibis which I believe isn't far from the venue?? Going from Northamptonshire from 9am as going to hopefully do some touristy bits (weather dependant) before heading to venue. Might wear a Frapp t-shirt but not sure yet :)
  • considering that my flight is very early in the morning, it lands about at 8.30am, I've changed the hotel to Ibis Greenwich due to its earlier check in. So see you in the Old Brewery at 15.30
  • Mrs T and I plan to park at Westfield and get on the DLR. If the weather is good, we may go to Canary Wharf and get on a river taxi for a 20 minute trip on the Thames to arrive at Greenwich pier around 4.00pm.
    I will wear the Urban Tribesmen T in honour and also have a Black Cherry badge on my jacket. Who knows with Mrs T; probably a TuTu or a red leather jacket or possibly both !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Well I'm inspired by that frog on the Entertain Me thread so I'll turn up in full green body paint and deely-boppers !
    Actually I'm fibbing!
  • The seating plan is very exciting and thanks to VF for taking the time for doing this.

I want to ask a real stoopid question though. Looking at the plan, which side is the stage on please 
    b-(

The stage is on the left hand side of the picture... it gets cut off when I upload it to the only picture uploader that I can access through my laptop at work.  Sorry :) 
  • pob06 said:

I dont suppose there is a spare ticket floating around by any chance??

Pwetty pwease?

I can help u out :) PM me
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2014-08-11 05:25:13
    Music Junkie
  • Gah everyones staying down there except me it seems. Doing an after work dash down hopefully. New job so I cant book le day off really. Still, who needs sleep?
  • Anoukvdm said:

Only I would be able to buy tickets for seats that don't exist! ;)

Oh, Anouk...lulz... :3
  • That was Anouk's quote, BTW. Messy forum thingamajig...
  • Just in case anyone wanted to go but can't afford a ticket, RNIB are asking for volunteers to collect donations on the day (basically standing there holding a bucket and watching the gig for free!) can't imagine anyone here falls into the category of not having a ticket if they can physically make it, but thought I should mention it.  Details are on twitter. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!