Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Montreux Festival - live stream - 9 July 2014
  • 73 Comments sorted by
  • Dime work in a grey area in that the files are not on their site only the tracker files . The copyright of the files they link to still belong to the artists and/or the broadcast companies that broadcast them (if you record it at a gig you technically retain copyright of the recording but...the artists/broadcasters copyright of the music over rides that) - that said , Dime operate by pro-actively moderating any released tracks (they instantly stop anything reported as released) or artists that have stated a preference to not be allowed on Dime , so they are tolerated rather than being totally legit .NB No one , as far as I'm aware has had any action taken against them for using Dime .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2014-07-10 16:52:38
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • great record work Sartori, thanks. Not yet seen the one from Nuwebb but thanks in advance
  • Downloaded onto stick and watching on the tele - thanks Sartori you are, as they say, as star! 
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Grabbed the one Nuwebb mentioned... superb quality! Worth getting especially if you've already got a torrent client.

(I actually don't mind it being FLV format as my PC is connected to my TV.)

Note: there are 6 minutes of audience-shots / equipment-testing at the start... not thrilling but easy enough to skip.
  • Grabbed the one Nuwebb mentioned... superb quality! Worth getting especially if you've already got a torrent client.

Note: there are 6 minutes of audience-shots / equipment-testing at the start... not thrilling but easy enough to skip.

The program I did the guide on will also allow you to edit it ie cut that out (in the filters/preview tab there are start / finish buttons) . Enough techy talk and no one has to do anything to it if they don`t want , its a great show . Rather enjoyed the London Grammar one as well ...um .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Thanks to all who make it easier to be a Goldfrapp fan and live in the US, you guys Rock !! This is another different and wonderful set, a great counterpoint to the Glastonbury set. Watching it blown up on my apartment wall, so fabulous !!!
  • And huge huge thanks from those of us who couldn't catch the gigs on this side of the pond too. We really appreciate your efforts guys, thanks for the wonderful sets.
  • Sartori said:

Grabbed the one Nuwebb mentioned... superb quality! Worth getting especially if you've already got a torrent client.

The program I did the guide on will also allow you to edit it ie cut that out (in the filters/preview tab there are start / finish buttons) . Enough techy talk and no one has to do anything to it if they don`t want , its a great show . Rather enjoyed the London Grammar one as well ...um .

Many thanks for all your efforts earlier in capturing this. I couldn't see your guide to the program for converting/editing flv - could you post a link please?
  • http://goldfrapp.com/forum/discussion/1461/convert-an-flv-to-mp4-losslessly#Item_2

The editing bit I`ve added in as another picture into the guide .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2014-07-12 07:30:36
  • Cheers :)
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Thank you loves

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!