Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Will there be a DVD release of "Tales Of Us?"
  • 22 Comments sorted by
  • I fall asleep every night asking the Gods for this release. I live in a major US city that was passed over for the Cinema event and have regretted not traveling to see it BUT we were promised more Cinemas to be added and encore performances but neither happened. So I'm adding my name to the chorus of fans who would like this released. If it's a money issue I would set up a Pre-Pay Pre-order situation and let the fans shoulder the costs. It will be a real shame if this doesn't see the light of day.
  • At the very very least they could do a digital download of the film, they have the platform setup with Sandbag so why the heck not?
  • Is this thread now dead? Mortally wounded by today's news at least? Lying in a gutter coughing up its guts gasping its last? In the words of Monty Python, has it shuffled off this mortal coil and gone to meet the choir invisible? Has it fu**ing snuffed it?

What news?
  • Sorry Pet. Got over excited by today's news elsewhere on the board and thought the films and Air studios concert was being released on a Blu-Ray. Just I Tunes it seems. Still, better than a kick in the slats (but only just).
    Perhaps a marketing ploy to get us to buy the album again and then again at Christmas with a full Blu-Ray release of everything?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I hope I'm wrong, but a DVD release would surprise me.
  • Is this thread now dead? Mortally wounded by today's news at least? Lying in a gutter coughing up its guts gasping its last? In the words of Monty Python, has it shuffled off this mortal coil and gone to meet the choir invisible? Has it fu**ing snuffed it?
  • Just read through the thread about this. Off to borrow a defib machine from work so we can get this corpse back on its feet.
    I've got a slug.
    Does it talk?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!