Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 52 Comments sorted by
  • Herith the the lesson for today. If you're in B&Q (or any other large shop) and you come across a product without a barcode label - take a close up photo of the shelf label on your phone. The checkout person can then scan the pic! Non of that "Assistant to till number five please" and the long wait whilst they get the price!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Wearing headphones on public transport does not stop other people from hearing the sound of your bodily functions, despite what your brain might tell you.

• Here's a tip I gleaned from a Facebook Post earlier. Be careful with your photographs on eBay!image
  • That's hilarious, I may have to use that in a lesson about the dangers of technology ( not referring to the kettle by the way). Good to see that others let it all hang out at home tho! I have been known to do the housework naked ( blinds down, obviously).
  • You should post a pic of your kettle Kat
  • Noooooo! I don't think so. For one thing it's far more attractive ( it changes colour as the water boils / cools) and while I'm quite accepting of the fact that a Great Proportion of women could upstage me any day of the week, I do not wish to be demoralised by a domestic appliance.
  • If you want people to know how hard you are working for them... stop.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!