Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp in unexpected places..........
  • 294 Comments sorted by
  • I have always been a fan of Charmed and have got hooked into E4 repeating the whole 8 series several times each day. (What can I say - I like pretty Witches). They always have a section of music after the main titles (love spit love cover of How Soon is Now) to lead into the first scene and Season 6, episode 16, called 'The Courtship of Wyatt's Father' is Strict Machine played over footage of San Francisco (great city) in a stop/go fashion to suit the beat of the song. Nice that the Yanks had got a handle on the Frapp this early. Suspect this is what was in Carpy's Charmed soundtrack he describes in the collection thread?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

• Alas, @HolyOwl, I just have returned home from Cologne, but the posters have disappeared unfortunately.....

Too bad... Hope you enjoyed your stay nonetheless. Won't be back until late tomorrow to check out the unfortunate removal myself.

Post edited by HolyOwl at 2014-04-13 04:06:35
    Be patient.
  • Are the Group on a UK tour without telling us
    Post edited by BigBird at 2014-04-18 12:47:55
  • Don't know where above post came from . I typed
    Lovely Head playing over Baboons played on BBCs Monkey Planet
  • Not sure if this counts in more ways than one. But my daughter was flicking through the music channels on Sunday night and Frapp, Ooh La La came on MTV. Just saying.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Voicething on 'the magic of mushrooms' on BBC4 - a very interesting documentary btw
    :)
  • Heard them on the prog on BBC2 last night about water , more precisely (poo in the water) . I expect "someone" was watching it and saluting the TV ;) , wife engaged me on conversation about our drain "10foot poo torpedo" experience , so I lost concentration a bit . It was "Happiness" ironically enough as it's shit .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • When people in Thailand currently get an advert on TV for Nivea products they get........

http://www.coloribus.com/adsarchive/tv-commercials/nivea-in-shower-nv-in-shower-19172005/

(Of course they do!?)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • When people in Thailand currently get an advert on TV for Nivea products they get........

Great advert ! Would have been even better if it had been for an electric shower.

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-05-02 14:42:27
  • BBC coverage of the 2014 Chelsea Garden Show used instrumental versions of Jo & Drew, along with Happiness - and all in one day's transmission.
  • Good ole Countryfile on the Beeb last night ran a bit of Clay through their article about scything the wild flowers in a graveyard ( a stones throw from where we live as it happens). The irony wasn't lost on me. Think I'll be entering the CF calendar comp this year ( totally irrelevant aside).
  • MSP
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • BBC 2. Racing legends with Patrick Stewart interviewing Sterling Moss with 'Clowns' playing in the background.
    'Make it so'
  • Now in Chartes on the way home. Just watching T.V in the hotel, and a French arts program interviewing Johhny Depp and up pops Strict Machine as backing music. Go the Frapp !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!