Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • Interesting thread.  Has given me a chance to look through some old drives where I store the wierd stuff.
    This looks painful. If anyone is interested, there a 5 more in this series of photos showing 'Puff' from various angles. Oh, and one from the back showing the 'Puff' cave !

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-24 19:06:40
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • ^ I'll pass on having more 'Puff' thanks!

If that doesn't give people nightmares, this might...
  • Oh go on! It's art. Some of the side shots are quite impressive. It really does look like a dragon.
    How about a female penis?
  • ^^^ i feel sorry for whoever had to tattoo puff on. i wonder if he keeps puff waxed or if he lets him get a bit fluffy. i should probably stop thinking about it.  :-&
  • Hi All
    I was unsure which thread to post this in but this one sees a lot of visitors.

I thought some of you would be interested in this, as it does highlight a really worthy cause.
    Mute Tourette's Syndrome has long been in the shadow of its more well known 'Tourette's Syndrome', and although much rarer, is even more tragic in its consequences. While a child suffering from Tourette's has difficulty in containing the tics that this neurological disorder is known for, leading to sudden impulsive grunts or obsenities; but is able to vent their frustration verbally, a child with Mute Tourette's suffers the opposite fate, and is unable to release these involuntary outbursts because of the dual diagnosis of being mute.

A great deal of progress in the treatment of this disorder has been achieved by the Mute Tourette's Foundation (MTF) using new art therapy techniques. However, their work can only continues because of external, private funding. Just £0.37p will keep a child supplied with crayons for a whole day. £5 will provide a support class with enough paper for a week.

Please give what you can to help this deserving cause. Anything that can be done to help suffers like Sarah and fellow class mates shown below would be very much appreciated and with our help, we can make a real difference to the treatment of this unfortunate syndrome.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-05-04 19:07:40
    "This is a picture of a Goldschmidt toad that has a mutation that caused its eyes to grow inward into its mouth. Therefore,it needs to open its mouth to see. It was found in a garden in Canada."

• This was found in a London street on the way to feed the camels.  A cold day obviously !
  • ^ What's the black box with the arrow? (and no, that wasn't the first thing that caught my eye!)
  • ^ What's the black box with the arrow? (and no, that wasn't the first thing that caught my eye!)

No idea what the box is for. We have just been discussing this pic over dinner and we have decided that she is bacterian !
  • LOL. * Canadian toads open their mouths and have a good gawp *
  • Today i was walking the dog up some woods near me, there's a little picnic area with benches and there was a naked man lying on one of the benches having a rather frantic wank hahaha. I didn't hang around but my dog had a right old gawp at him!
    It was the fact that he'd stripped off totally naked that surprised me most. I think.
  • A fairly sensible precaution for the inevitable clean up no doubt !
    Obviously takes pride in his appearance. Didn't want suspicious stains on his strides !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!