Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Tales of Us Collection!
  • So far!  :)

Tales of Us
    Post edited by dengjunhan at 2014-04-08 07:53:17
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • impressive. I have not been buying the promo copies tbh. I will do though.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Wow...

I havent even attempted to track down the promos... Good work!
  • OK, nice !! Now, where did you find a Thea CD. I've inquired officially but no response ??
  • Thea is a promo Cd, not an official release. Plenty on ebay....
  • does anyone know if the thea promo is also available in a card sleeve?
  • Nope I am afriad not ,much to my displeasure....only 2 cd acetates in plastic wallets that I know of.
  • Pineapple said:

Thea is a promo Cd, not an official release. Plenty on ebay....

Thanks, I just checked that out, shame no full CD single
  • I saved the ticket Stubbs from both the Hammersmith gig and the Odeon cinema gig....I can tell you're impressed ;) when I asked the teenage usher for my ticket stubb to keep at the cinema she gave me a look that said " whaaaat?! You're.....you know.....Middle aged! Are you mad?!"
    I gave her a look of contempt.
  • KatRobin said:

I saved the ticket Stubbs from both the Hammersmith gig and the Odeon cinema gig....I can tell you're impressed ;) when I asked the teenage usher for my ticket stubb to keep at the cinema she gave me a look that said " whaaaat?! You're.....you know.....Middle aged! Are you mad?!"
    I gave her a look of contempt.

Kat. I've been collecting ticket stubs since I can remember and even have a special little album that is designed for the job of keeping them. ( look it up on t' web ). I still have the first concert I went to ( see 1st gigs thread) of Black Sabbath from 1977. It cost £2.00 to see them.
    Do not let people tell you this is sad. Think of it as recording your social history.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Well the ticket from the Frapp concert at Manchester Academy in 2010 is in my Head First cd. Prized possession.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I've still got some silver ticker-tape from the 2003 Somerset House gig, when the cannon shot it over us towards the end of Black Cherry. Kept it in the CD booklet, still makes me smile when I see it even now.
  • Hey Pascho.  They did the same at last years Somerset House gig and I have some of that in a display cupboard, and we uploaded a video to Mrs T's account on youtube that shows the confetti cannons going of at the end of Strict Machine; sort of providence for the item as I see it. I also have some gold strips they released at a Brixton Academy gig a few years ago at exactly the same point of Black Cherry at that original Somerset House gig.

What's the most unusual thing people have in a collection?  Do we have a discussion for that? 

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!