Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Le Confessional
  • I ve just recently bought the soundtrack CD to the film Le Confessional....yes I know it's been out forever and I'm 100 years behind (the shame) but I was just wondering....cracking soundtrack yes (I would say that wouldn't I) - is the film any good? xx
  • 10 Comments sorted by

• Whilst I appreciate this doesn't strictly fall under the advertised billing for the 'What`s the last film you watched ?' thread, that's really where you ought to have posted the above.  The alternative, for example, is that the next thing you know there's a 'Anyone seen Iron Man 3?' thread and then a 'Anyone seen *Prometheus?' thread and so on and so forth.  You get the drift. 
    So in summation: I have put a request in with the Grand Lord Chief Moderator to have you strung up by the neck.

*I have and don't get me started, suffice to say it's awful.
  • Aw thanks....I suppose I don't need to worry about being miserable tomorrow night then now....I'll be otherwise tied up....

Any constructive comments on the above would be helpful please.
  • i haven't seen the film, had a look at it on imdb and it looks interesting though! not much help sorry...  :-\"
  • Well hey, I appreciate a friendly comment! :) xx
  • This is awful really but I got the album as I wanted the tracks but haven't, until you started this thread, ever given the actual film itself a second thought!

:-\"
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I stole a mars bar from the spar shop when I was ten
    "its MY favourite song"
  • That's exactly what I thought this thread was going to be when I saw the title!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Lol :) I wouldn't be so pretentious to have given this thread a French title (moi?!). And me....well I have nothing to confess ......whatever  :D xx ('xcept for the occasional tiny fib)
  • :D
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!