Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Glastonbury video 2008 full gig.... Who has it?
  • Hi basically somebody had the full gig on youtube a while back and it was amazing. Then it vanished and really upset me..... Does anybody know of where it is? It must be re uploaded at once! Or sent to me
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • I only have the shorter 33 minute excerpt that was broadcast on the BBC Red Button service. Didn't release that the full set was available.
  • Can you post what you have? Yeah the full set was amazing it was on there for a week or so then was taken off.... Weird..... And it was HD!
  • The whole gig is available on "t'web" as a lowQ wmv file . It's around 100megs as I recall (?) . It was definitely Glastonbury and not Somerset House (have to ask) ?
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Yes glastonbury with all the seventh tree action..... ! Was an amazing gig!
  • If you look closely you'll see me looking rather miserable in the crowd.  I did not have good crowd neighbours at the time the camera panned around! 
  • Glastonbury with Seventh Tree aha , got my years fuddled , it's available as a Torrent , if you search around . I don't do concerts a la YT sorry .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2014-04-17 11:08:44
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I have 5 songs/clips that were broadcast on BBC-HD... I think that was the total that made it to TV?

I've uploaded 'Number 1' and 'Caravan girl' to Youtube.

If you look closely you'll see me looking rather miserable in the crowd.  I did not have good crowd neighbours at the time the camera panned around! 

Do you know which song-clips you appear in, Sally?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-04-18 08:03:05
  • I have definately seen the complete set from start to finish like i said..... Was on Youtube, so the whole gig was recorded... Strange eh
  • I wasn't sure quite where I featured, so I did a bit of detective work and found this old thread ;)

• ^Oh, that's a brilliant find, Miss Marple! :-)

Funny to read Lisa-as-a-teenager's posts. And iuventus when he was a youngster, too!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!