Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • I am new to Goldfrapp Forum of any kind so I do not know if this has been tried before but…. I recently
    discussed Goldfrapp on my blog and became inspired to make a computer wallpaper based on the song
    Ride A White Horse. So, if this HTML thing works I will leave a copy here or a link.
    Have you made any Goldfrapp art, your own fantasy CD covers, wallpaper, drawings, photos, montages,
    extra lyrics etc.? It’s a fan thing. Share, eh?

http://zooperz.com/social/m/photos/get_image/original/40f39b1c7cf1c59b30d19234c9ed0a3f.jpg

Post edited by TVC15 at 2014-04-12 18:01:03
  • 20 Comments sorted by
  • Hi TCV15. Welcome to the forum
    Do I detect a Bowie liking from your user name? On the ride a white horse artwork, is that a little snip of Monument Valley in the background?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Okay! I managed to get the HTML code off the post. Yes. U_T, I deffinatly got a Bowie thing going on. I notice that Kate Bush comes up a lot here. I haven't really compared KB to Goldfrapp, though. I think of her more as Bowie on acid, for a comparison.

Hope you like my fancy of riding the White Horse to Monument Valley.

• TVC15 said:

Okay! I managed to get the HTML code off the post. Yes. U_T, I deffinatly got a Bowie thing going on. I notice that Kate Bush comes up a lot here. I haven't really compared KB to Goldfrapp, though. I think of her more as Bowie on acid, for a comparison.

Hope you like my fancy of riding the White Horse to Monument Valley.

Mrs UT and I, and the Appy61's , went to Monument Valley in 2005. What a fantastic place! It was like visiting a church, the rocks invoke an awe as you move around them. Really looking forward to going back one day. You can go horse riding there with a Native American guide. Now that would be a mind blast !

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • hello!

a few of us have made art, videos, remixes that sort of thing all related to goldfrapp and you should find some of it tucked away in there. amongst other stuff :)
  • If you all like a bit of Goldfrapp Art, and who doesn't, take a look at Ed Fielding's work.
    Some of you are already familiar with his amazing gig photo's but that is not all he has up his Art sleeve.
    Hopefully he will be joining the forum shortly. :)

Sophie_Banner
  • Didn't Ed Fielding do the collages for the main page here?

• I don't believe so no Sparky, but could be wrong, I usually am :D

Sophie_Banner
  • Thank you for the links ping and dcbaxter.
  • I've been messing around with photo editing- these are from "Drew"...she's simply stunning.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Aw...nice Ponygurl. She truly is the most beautiful woman in this country...prob the world I'd say. And Lisa filmed her so brilliantly. Lovely.
  • Thread bump
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Supernature.

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Me likey! The top one especially.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^Pfft! Pfft. :-*
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!