Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • Just been overdosing on Cute following Alison's tweet link to the sloths video / book! What about the Greenwich gang donning sloth face t-shirts ( see eBay!) then us GMBs will be able to ID each other! Just a thought! My border terrier, who does a v good impression of Alexander Orlov the meerkat, when he sits upright, is sickened and is threatening to leave home if I watch that video once more! Any thoughts?
  • I will be there, along with Mrs U.T. I will be sporting the Urban Tribesmen T shirt. An original no less.
    The Appy's are in Belgium at Spa that week-end = petrol head frappers!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I'm there
  • I believe the correct answer is "fucking everyone".
  • It's an early gig too? Listed as 5pm doors instead of usual 7ish.
  • thathurt said:

It's an early gig too? Listed as 5pm doors instead of usual 7ish.

Which suggests there may be a few other bands on the bill. Hopefully some good ones to justify the prices we're paying!

I'll be there, as will Laura, sitting in row F in the NE area.

DC Baxter has suggested a local hotel called The Innkeepers Lodge (formerly the Mitre) as they're advertising a 15% off promotional offer. I'll be checking this out.
  • Me +'1 :)
    Music Junkie
  • thathurt said:

It's an early gig too? Listed as 5pm doors instead of usual 7ish.

Which suggests there may be a few other bands on the bill. Hopefully some good ones to justify the prices we're paying!

I'll be there, as will Laura, sitting in row F in the NE area.

DC Baxter has suggested a local hotel called The Innkeepers Lodge (formerly the Mitre) as they're advertising a 15% off promotional offer. I'll be checking this out.

The Greenwich Travelodge is currently £57 & a short bus ride from the venue
    Music Junkie
  • Me + 1 also :)
    Can't miss it, particularly as it might be the last GF gig until 2016 :(
    Post edited by NovaLasing at 2014-04-13 16:59:57
  • Jayne and meeeeeee :)

Was going to check out the Travelodge just now (thanks Pete!) only to be told by J - don't be stoopid! I've booked that one already...
  • st185cs said:

Jayne and meeeeeee :)

Was going to check out the Travelodge just now (thanks Pete!) only to be told by J - don't be stoopid! I've booked that one already...

:) :)
    Music Junkie
  • I shall be there (but not fucking everyone ;) ) and booked the Inn Keepers (Mitre) due to my previous run in with the Travelodge website and Brighton !

Block SE Row A Seat 19.
    If I am correct I will be at Charlie's end of the stage (or far past it!)

I have suggested a group photo session prior to the gig hopefully. All seems to be girls at the moment but everyone is welcome. Plan was to send it to Alison so she knows who we all are and make it easier for her to prevent the stalking, inform security etc. So come and find us at the front, just watch for the glare of the sun shining of my head. 

Cannot wait to see you all there :D
    Sophie_Banner
  • Increasingly saddened by my lack off attendance particularly if the 2016 reappearance is true. Ho hum F1 has an equal gravitational pull.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • I've just had my leave for the friday afterwards approved.  Bring on the beer. :)
  • Ha ha David you can label it with our board names or alternatively nutter 1, nutter 2 etc ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!