Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • Cookieeeeee! Please, send some of that humidity this way. It's so dry this Spring that I can't stay hydrated.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Cookieeeeee! Please, send some of that humidity this way. It's so dry this Spring that I can't stay hydrated.

you can have all my damp in my kitchen
    Post edited by cookiee_munster at 2014-04-07 13:51:34
  • Hmmm. Is that a euphemism for something dirty?
  • Oh, my! Are they for your mother or sister? And what exactly is a low crotch? Fashion these days!

*Do I sound like a grandpa?
  • PS I'm sure they'll look smashing on you.
  • It's menswear so they are for me

:)
    Post edited by chokka at 2014-04-07 17:26:11
  • Microsoft Office 2000. I only wanted a copy of Access 2000 to work with an old database. I asked the eBay seller if this was a full or upgrade version, and was assured it was a full version.
    Not :-(
    Spent a full evening searching for old software and a working 3.5 " floppy drive to allow the upgrade to complete! This morning I finally removed the hard disk from an old PC to connect up with a USB adapter. That did the trick.
    Post edited by Bottlehead at 2014-04-08 09:39:04
  • A number of Classic Rock magazines. 20p each from my local charity shop.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • My Amazon order finally arrived (it was waiting on the new Eels release.). Excited to read this; though, I've already at least three books open at the moment.

@Pet

Post edited by iuventus at 2014-04-22 19:30:23
  • I had a bit of a shop myself yesterday. I got a Wests Tigers training top. Keyring. Ladyhawke cd. and a Lily Allen book.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Pre-ordered, can't wait!
  • Blondie 40th anniversary greatest hits: Deluxe Redux special edition with new recordings of many favourites, new album 'Ghosts of Download' and a signed concert poster !

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Just bought the new 22 track Anniversary version of Android Lust - "The Dividing" that's out this week

Really gets better with age but the fact it's 12 years old is very scary indeed!

Have bought pretty much everything Shikhee has done over the years as AL and she's not let me down once.

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2014-06-10 18:31:19
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Thought I'd just share this with you ( only a teacher would be this barmy)...just had to buy a large plastic nose shaped handgel dispenser for my classroom.been back less than a week and already feel a cold coming on ( sniff / grr). PPNPing is getting me down ( that's Persistent Pupil Nose Picking) so I had the brainwave to stick a large hooter on my whiteboard and dispense the gel as and when excavation work begins!
    I also bought an adult sized crocodile suit yesterday on eBay ( where else)... Fancy dress in a couple of weeks time for the Roald Dahl Trust - I'm going as The Enormous Crocodile. It'll make for an interesting drive to work!
    Post edited by KatRobin at 2014-09-08 15:14:12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!