Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 77 Comments sorted by
  • born & always lived in staffordshire near alton towers.....
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-06-21 17:16:40
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Donny! Republic of South Yorkshire.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:22:45
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • canadia~
  • Concepción,  Chile :P

quality street entertainer in the city where I live. We're also well known for our football team nicknamed after a little bird......
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Does the phrase 'Come on lets be avin ya!' mean anything in that case??? :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • if one has had a sherry too many, yes!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • :))
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:23:17
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Originally from Cheshire, now living in Wales for the past few years.
  • Port Hope, Ontario, Canada. And no I doubt any of you even remotely know where it is. But a neat tidbit of info, the uranium processing plant at the edge of town produced the uranium for the first atomic bomb. Mind you, radioactive waste was mixed into soil for construction in the old days because it was deemed safe and non hazardous.... wellllll.... didn't go quite as planned. Even the public school I went to was shut down in 2006 because of potential radioactivity in the basement classrooms. Ugh. I still remember always having colds and runny noses in grade 5 in that classroom. Scary stuff. The grass is even green in winter, honestly. Wiki Port Hope Cameco controversy, quite horrifying actually. I'm ok though :) maybe got some free chemo too even if I don't have cancer? :P
  • Gods arsehole also known as Northamptonshire.  :-q
    I wont say the actual town as the fuckwit, retard, dumbass chav place doesn't deserve my little fingers wasting their energy typing its name!
  • Interesting stories both from Slippage and Bells.
    @slippage
    Yeah Slippage the nuclear power industry is a very scarey and dangerous game I don't think we should be ploughing ahead with regardless, we used to say Chernobyl, now we say Fukushima, I realise this should be on the rant thread.
    @bells
    I found your comment too funny not to comment on, got to love that 'the actual town' 
    'doesn't deserve' your 'little fingers wasting their energy typing its name' when it was probably going to be much less words to have just typed it, good one ;)
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-05 19:12:49
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • @Border Mind
    Sad, but I actually laughed at my own comment. It's living in the "town that shall not be mentioned" sending me mad 8-}

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!