Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Does anyone have the leaked video of "Laurel" from way back.  Now that the film has premiered, the remaining videos should eventually and hopefully be uploaded.
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • There are actually people who haven't yet seen it. And, they may want to put it on a concert DVD. I don't think it helps the band at all to have the leaked videos posted. I hope they don't. A lot of people's time, work, and creativity went into making that film and they should all get their fair share.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-03-05 10:59:37
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Most fans who would purchase the videos will/would likely purchase them anyhow.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The videos are still everywhere on the internet, but everytime they appear they're quickly removed. (Try tumblr, tumblr is really good at spreading leaked things and then not doing anything about that)

A DVD would be wonderful. I think I´d need it.
  • The videos that leaked are standalone with title cards, in the movie they were woven together and had some added sounds. So I dunno how they'll go about that on a release, personally I'd prefer the movie if there's only one way to go.
  • Hmmm. It was a good video but it needed more Little Bird in it
    Post edited by tweety at 2014-03-05 15:52:48
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Did you see my post about the screening i went to? People groaned at Little Bird during the live set, and they weren't lead by me! Maybe it's a Scottish thing, we just don't like it up here.
  • rewak said:

Did you see my post about the screening i went to? People groaned at Little Bird during the live set, and they weren't lead by me! Maybe it's a Scottish thing, we just don't like it up here.

Speak for yourself (and maybe those other people!) I love it - especially the extended psychedelic version. The light show that accompanied the performance at Somerset House was pretty special too.
  • rewak said:

Did you see...

I assumed tweety's post was aimed at you! ;-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-03-05 17:53:37
  • I was being naughty yes. Its my love of drugs and psychedelia that does it
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!