Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Leave your 'GOOD NIGHT' messages here
  • 579 Comments sorted by
  • The football is starting shortly. I will be back tomorrow. See you then. Have a nice night and sleep Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Nipping on the phone, Then the football is on. I will be back tomorrow. See you all then. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I feel guilty. I have not been saying Good night to you all. Well i am doing it now, Night Frapp fans. See you all tomorrow.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I can't say "goodnight" as will be up all night with this awful weather. For Gods sake stay safe Frappers and please don't go out if you don't need to!! Let's ride this out together :-??
  • right night night all take care & i'll see you again soon. :-h
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Yeah night. I am off too. And good night to the rest of the Frapp fans. I will see you all on here tomorrow.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Goodnight and sweet dreams fellow Frappers. Wont be on here for a while due to circumstances but see some of you some time on the TOU tour and Greenwich maybe ;)
  • I am done on the computer now. Watching Rugby League then it will be sleep time. Have a nice evening whatever you are doing and i will see you all back on here tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Good night fellow Frappers and to everyone who saw tonight's fantastic show I'm confident of sweet dreams :x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!