Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Radcliffe and Maconie - Radio 6 music - 26 Feb 2014
  • 26 Comments sorted by
  • Really love it when she's on with Katie Pucrick. They're fun together, and the music's better. I just woke up and it's 9am, maybe that has something to do with it. Too much testosterone, too early :D  Gonna get some caffeine, back in a mo
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-02-26 09:32:31
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I agree.
    These guys suffer from trying-too-hard-syndrome.
    Also commonly known as being annoying.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • #Waiting ......
    Music Junkie
  • The Cure and Thea, perfect!! I imagine somebody listing to this for the first time in their car thinking WOW what IS this.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-02-26 09:40:38
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • "Ladies and frilly things"...whorish, hairy, horrendous, it was pretty funny. Glad i caught it. The Hanging Rock reference was interesting, wouldn't have thought of that. Can't believe they're really only doing one London show. It makes me think they won't be touring it much more...? Gee i hope note.
    I hope you get better Dreeke Xx
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-02-26 09:55:54
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Yes, enjoyed that. :-) R&M have always been fans as far as I'm aware, and keen to promote the band.

Um, it's all very well them directing people to the website to get info about the participating cinemas, apart from the fact that there is still no info for Australia, Belgium, France, Spain, Sweden and a few other countries!
  • Don't you jsut love the way Alison pronounced "gritty..." :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I wish they'd asked her about the challenges of putting on a gig with no audience that's being beamed around the world, about film ideas for the other songs on ToU and about plans for the rest of the year. I'm sure they've asked her about how she & Will go about songwriting, before.

Like the reference to 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' though. Love that film. And the mere mention of the MIF gigs is enough to induce a nostalgic reverie :)
  • yes the typical British weather of the Manchester gig ;o)

Challenges of doing a gig with no audience? i guess just like any other performance she has filmed in a tv studio. I.E. not very much of a challenge. It better be better than the stuff on Channel 4 T4? Pop world? cant remember what it was called. There was nothing wrong with the tv performance but as im bothering to show up at a cinema it better be great yeh.
  • Just Alison's part, except for the "Hello" all of Thea playing. ;)

• And the mere mention of the MIF gigs is enough to induce a nostalgic reverie :)

Indeed! Loved that. ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!