Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • New St. Vincent....

holy jeezus....

a must
  • Neneh Cherry - Blank Project. (Album with the same title coming Feb 23). BRILLIANT.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Neneh Cherry as in Buffalo whatever it was called ?. Mmm i will check that out.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bombay Bicycle Club cos I'm finally going to see them next month!!
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk
  • @Low @stevil on St. Vincent: im still scratching my head.. love everything till strange mercy, but nothing about her latest immediately grabbed me... digital witness is enjoyable enough, but i'm not sure about the other tracks.. they actually feel a little musical-ly to me.. also hear ms. clark channeling madonna in quite a few places... what do you guys exactly think of the new album?
  • Sour Times - Portishead
  • Mr. Little Jeans - Oh Sailor (Strange Talk remix)
  • @Low @stevil on St. Vincent: im still scratching my head.. love everything till strange mercy, but nothing about her latest immediately grabbed me... digital witness is enjoyable enough, but i'm not sure about the other tracks.. they actually feel a little musical-ly to me.. also hear ms. clark channeling madonna in quite a few places... what do you guys exactly think of the new album?

Really? All her old stuff sounded musical-ly, but I don't get that vibe at all from the album.
    I would personally struggle to picture "Bring Me Your Loves" in a musical lol.

• Mr. Little Jeans - Oh Sailor (Strange Talk remix)

Love her! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • All About Eve - Touched By Jesus, surprisingly good album
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Cabaret Voltaire - 83-85 12"'s

Just wanted to hear the Sensoria 12" again... :-)

Never really got much of their stuff just odd tracks and Ep's (all lost on vinyl somewhere).
    A lot of reissues at mo... but not sure where to start! :-/

Carpy??

Completely missed this until now!

Watch your PM's in a while {huge theatrical wink}
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • The new Laibach album, Spectre, for me - an absolute cracker and almost worth the 8 years since the last new studio album.

A very clever and very politically sharp band that take the strength of their enemy and exaggerate it until it become ridiculous, thus taking away it's power. One minute a song about the political breakdown of Europe and the next one called "Eat Liver!". Nobody quite like this lot!

Video for lead single, "The Whistleblowers", via Nowness:-
    http://www.nowness.com/day/2014/2/28/3705/laibach--the-whistleblowers
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!