Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 176 Comments sorted by
  • Alan said:

Why does the thread title keep changing every day?

The person who starts a thread can use the edit option to alter their initial post the same way as everybody can edit normal replies BUT they also get the option of correcting/editing/altering the title of the thread too.

I quite like it as it can reflect how a thread has changed or allow for for a bit of fun & variations to keep it fresh.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Alan said:

The person who starts a thread can use the edit option to alter their initial post the same way as everybody can edit normal replies BUT they also get the option of correcting/editing/altering the title of the thread too.

I quite like it as it can reflect how a thread has changed or allow for for a bit of fun & variations to keep it fresh.

It can also confuse others.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

• My lovely cassette has finally arrived!

• "Head First also became Goldfrapp's third release to chart on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States, debuting at number forty-five, a career peak" ---Wikipedia.
  • Head First is the best album.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • i slept like shit last nite,and  at one point i had the new melodies of the tales of us teaser in my head.
  • @Alan, the Jukebox it aint a workin
  • juanbjork said:

@Alan, the Jukebox it aint a working

Thanks. I'm moving servers. Be back in 5 minutes.
  • @juanbjork the site is back up and running.

• I know, i get bored very easily, and i wanted to keep it very xxx, but maybe its better not to not do that, lol, have fun yall this sunday enjoy the new songs!!!!!!
  • Alan said:

@juanbjork the site is back up and running.

• @Alan, wow looks great!

• @halloween jack, um i like this title, i think im gonna keep it like this for a while.
  • Laura said:

though possible not as... *ahem*... 'special' as the outfits the band were in.......

i really wanted to offer to sew a button on it for him.

Laura said:

hahahaha. oh wow. that was SOMETHING ELSE wasn't it?!  do you think he minded?!

didn't someone tweet him onetime saying they were wondering what to wear for the goldfrapp gig and he tweeted back something along the lines of... "i ALWAYS wonder what i'm gonna wear for goldfrapp gigs...."
    i think he's learnt to take it in good humour 
    :-))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!