Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison chats to Lauren Laverne - 20 Jan 2014
  • Alison will be chatting to Lauren Laverne today, about the cinema event.

BBC Radio 6 music, at 12:10.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-01-20 06:06:53
  • 13 Comments sorted by
  • Hooray for listen again! Fingers crossed we get some DATES!!!
  • My local arts cinema just tweeted they will be showing the film. So that's great. Though I'd like to go to the live event if that's gonna be possible. Hope so!
  • ^ Looks like it's Tuesday 4 March.
  • Overview of the chat:
    *March 4 confirmed - 1 night only
    *Across Europe, UK, North America, Australia, NZ
    *Playing live too - will be streamed to watch
    *Air studios (?) to play like which will stream right after the films
    *Timezones - not sure how it will work
    *Cinemas will be announced later in the week
    *Some chit chat about the tour and imagery

I'm glad Australia is getting it!!! :D
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • oh, and Thea is next single on 17th or March, getting some radio play now :)\

Post edited by aaronnnx at 2014-01-20 07:18:06
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Listen to that after. In the library now. Thanks for the info.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ping said:

My local arts cinema just tweeted they will be showing the film. So that's great. Though I'd like to go to the live event if that's gonna be possible. Hope so!

How local local Ping? Will I know it?
  • I have just registered my details for the film. Where and when tickets are available. Bet there will be none near me.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Thanks for posting the film dates!!

Clearing diary for March 4th, and wondering which cinema it might be .... cos no, for once I am not travelling down to Brighton for this.
  • Alison mentioned that she was involved in filming some of the landscapes in Lanzarote today. I wish Lauren had asked her what that was for. Video for 'Thea' perhaps?
    Post edited by KeithJ_gmb at 2014-01-20 18:45:22
  • Have any of you lovely peeps got the section from Alison's interview so I dont have to trail all through the show to get to the best bit?? Thanks.
  • Found it on iplayer. She's much more forthcoming over the phone than when in the studio face to face being interviewed. She's such a darling lovers :x
  • Just had a listen. I adore her speaking voice and nervous laughter! The Canary Islands huh? Exciting! She must like her volcanoes... :P
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!