Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Remember this? Have fun! - http://www.fastswf.com/p8rMcp4

Post edited by rewak at 2013-06-18 11:17:48
  • 21 Comments sorted by
  • I was so rubbish at that it was untrue!!!! :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I can't see anything?

• It was a game based on the Number 1 video....with a little pink Alison and a host of Saluki nurses.... :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-18 08:47:04
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I would strongly urge people not to inadvertently Google Image search 'Pooch & Tuck'.   :(
  • Low said:

I can't see anything?

Shows up for me, probably won't show up on a phone, here's a straight link to it though - http://www.fastswf.com/p8rMcp4
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-06-18 11:16:21
  • It does not seem to like that either...might be this comp though.... :(

• Rewak, I'm on a Mac with Firefox and that first post appears to consist of one line of text and a large blank space.
    Your second post leads to this;

Don't give up the day job.  :P
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-18 11:07:23
  • I changed the link. Weird that it shows up for me on the first post, if the blank space is there it clearly loads and fits itself, then it must just stall for some reason.
  • I went through a period where videos I was trying to post were showing up at the editing stage but as soon as I went to post wouldn't appear but that was because I was under the impression that the 'Show Source' facility had to be used.  Turns out of course that the link could can be posted directly. Doh. X_X
  • oh the memories...  :)
  • softlad said:

I would strongly urge people not to inadvertently Google Image search 'Pooch & Tuck'.   :(

oh my God!!! 
  • I'm afraid to look.... What did you see?
  • rewak said:

Low said:

I can't see anything?

Shows up for me, probably won't show up on a phone, here's a straight link to it though - http://www.fastswf.com/p8rMcp4

It is good to know that I am still rubbish at this.....damn Salukis!!!!
  • chokka said:

I'm afraid to look.... What did you see?

Something not nice at all...

• awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor frightened kitty...........

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!