Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Leave your 'GOOD NIGHT' messages here
  • 579 Comments sorted by
  • Others need the computer so i will see you all on here tomorrow. Have a nice night and sleep well Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Getting a coffee now, Maybe 2. Then i am off to bed. See you tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ?? You drink 2 coffees before going to bed??? For me 2 coffee = no sleep!
  • Oh yes. Coffee and water are the only drinks i have now. Tooth. I am not going on about that again. Passing the computer on now. Watching tv for a bit. Having another 2 brews. Then bed-time. Have a nice night and sleep well Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Done on the computer for the night. I will see you all tomorrow. Have a nice night and sleep Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Had to be a flying visit tonight. Been busy all day. Now i have to pass the laptop on. Weekend is here. See you tomorrow. Night-night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • very quite here tonight. anyways night all take care & hopefully i'll see you soon. :-h I-)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Goodnight Jozz. I had no inspiration for the link a word thread, sorry... Found a TOU vinyl today however (which I didn't buy. I always just check for Goldfrapp material when I am in a record store).

:-h
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2014-01-11 17:24:12
  • Off myself now. Flying visit. See you all tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I am done for the day. A new week is about to begin. See you tomorrow. Night Jozz and all the rest of the Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • night cw take care :-h
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Right off to bedfordshire myself i think's (:| take care all & i'll see you again soon..... :-h I-)
    if not in the week then be next weekend.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Signing off for the day. Watching tv. The computer is needed by someone else for the rest of the night. So i will say enjoy your evening and sleep well. I will see you all back here tomorrow Frapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Very quiet here tonight. I am done with the computer for the day anyhow. I will be back on, As ever tomorrow. Have a nice evening and sleep well Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I am out now for the rest of the day. When i get back in i will not be able to use the computer. Eldest has booked it. So i will not be on until tomorrow. So have a nice Wednesday.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!