Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Leave your 'GOOD NIGHT' messages here
  • 579 Comments sorted by
  • I am going to bed now. It is the Weekend. Get a good sleep. See you all tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • nighty night alltake care & i'll see you again soon. :-h I-)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Not much happening on here tonight. Think i will have a coffee. Then its bedtime. See you all tomorrow. Goodnight Frapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Had a wonderful day lunching and shopping with my pals. Got all day tomorrow to wrap presents then Im ready for Chrimbo - apart from still having to work Monday and Tuesday  :((
  • Signing off for the day. Beginning of a new week about to start. Of course not a normal week. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening. See you all back here tomorrow. Sleep well Frapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Right nighty night all take care & see you again soon. :-h I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I am signing off early. Got a lot to do in the morning. Which is of course, Christmas Eve. I will come on at some point tomorrow. I have visitors just after dinner. Then we are out after tea. So see you all then. Night Frapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Few more minutes on Candy Crush and then to bed. Work tomorrow then two days off whoopee do  8-|
  • Right Nighty Night All Take Care & See You Again Soon.  :-h  I-)
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-12-23 18:03:45
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Signing off for the day. I am starting to feel a bit tired. Will try to go to bed a bit earlier. Its been a nice Christmas. Trouble free too. See you all tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Have to hand the computer over. I am going to bed early because i want to be up very early because we are going into the Town centre doing some bargain hunting. Enjoy your boxing night. See you all tomorrow. Sleep well Goldfrapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I am signing off for the day. Got a sore eye. So being on the computer is doing it no favours. I will be back here tomorrow. See you then. Have a good evening and sleep well Goldfrapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Right i am done for the day. See you tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Hope you all had a nice Christmas :)
    Anyways, nighty night all take care & i'll see you all again soon. :-h I-) J :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • right off for an early night.
    nighty night cw & all take care & i'll see you all soon. :-h I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!