Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Maybe this thread (or similar) has been started already? If so, sorry! Thought I'd be the first to say a very Merry Christmas to everyone as we are going to be so busy these next couple of days and prob won't be online. We made it to Somerset through appalling driving conditions today and ready to relax now - hopefully! Hope you all have a great Christmas, and a happy and safe New Year. Hugs all round!!! xxx
  • 33 Comments sorted by
  • CW37 did a what do you want for xmas thread, but  merrry xmas  or bah humbug )which ever is the more appropriate) to all on the goldfrapp forum :(|)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Best wishes
  • Anything for those who are not Christian?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Everyone I know celebrates christmas, but only one or two are Christians.

Let's just say: happy winter holidays! It's all about the spirit. :-)
  • Merry Christmas, because I'm a traditionalist, happy Winter Solstice, happy New Year, jolly Yule and anything else anybody wants to celebrate as long as it's good! Xxxx
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • It's all about the spirit. :-)

I'm all about the spirit of Christmas.

• Merry Xmas, Winter Face Stuffing, Time Off Bloody Work, Oh Fuck It's Raining A'Bloody Again, Xmas Sexy Santa's Helper Time and bloody Westlife singing 'I have a wet dream' , murdering Abba like some musical Jack the Ripper tribute band.

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^^ Nice to see everyone so upbeat. Well Happy Holidays to everyone! Fiiiiiinally done with shopping! That in itself deserves a drink! Sending Christmas Love to you all...XO!!! (*)

Oh and iuventis, may the spirit of Christmas Thrill you rather than kill you! xo
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • No Christ for me, but I love the season of the turning of the sun.
  • have a happy ... holiday, if you are in holiday
    Post edited by Giancarlo at 2013-12-24 17:44:49
  • Thanks to all those people who kept me grounded when I could only think of the clouds. Thanks to all those people who gave me wings when gravity got too much. Many of these people were the same ones.

Many thanks to those people who showed how strong family can be amongst strangers and why we do the things we do. Thanks to those who chipped in even if was awkward to do so and those that said nothing when they could easily have broken the needed silence.

We've all had some very different paths through the last 12 months, some easy and some very tough, and to each and every one of you I hope 2014 supports you in all you do.

Carpy.

NB The above message was typed while hopped up on the sugar overload of a truly awful Costa festive coffee and should be taken as such.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • It's just good to hear from you, Carpy.  And, as an author of more stream of consciousness messages than I can count, my condolences.  ;)  Actually, kinda wierd, I haven't written something like that in ages....
  • *sigh*
  • How 'bout Season's Geetings?  That should be fairly antitheistic.  As an agnostic, I often wonder, though, what the world would haven been like without religions.  It's easy to blame religiions for the world's problem.  I'm just not sure that it was the actual cause of the world's problems.  I believe it was more just an excuse.  Bad attitudes just never help.  My own favorite belief system is reincarnation, followed closely by Buddhism.
  • I find religion very important.

And amusing.

That said, I may convert to Carpyism.

*swoon*

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!