Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • No, not advice on how to buff up your rears... rather a ref to the first spam (presumably a 'bot') thread here :(

Lets hope admin tackle it pronto!

• 9 Comments sorted by
  • Why move boards if spam will follllow? Why???!!! *drops to knees and tears shirt open*
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Need to get that moderator situation sorted out i guess?!
  • I PMed admin/Marc but no reply...
  • curses
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Man the barricades! Considering the sudden spike in activity as well as this being a new site.... we need our defences put up. It's gonna get a hell of a lot worse in the coming months if nothing is done NOW to prevent this. 
  • folklore said:

Why move boards if spam will follllow? Why???!!! *drops to knees and tears shirt open*

Niiiiiiice! ;)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • folklore said:

Why move boards if spam will follllow? Why???!!! *drops to knees and tears shirt open*

No, no. You should have thunder and clouds swirling about you as you stare heavenward with a long 'WRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII! WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?'

:P
  • Offers to man the vats of boiling oil and the flaming arrows!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • And, this one!  I mean, is that like Polish, like what you do to silverware?  It just sounds offensive to me!

And, if you are taking anything I am saying seriously, well, sorry about that.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!